PDA

View Full Version : Going to a F1 race

Roamy
2nd May 2008, 16:21
I have enjoyed watching the new circuits come on as the sport widens their market. However I was just thinking about the next race I would like to attend and to my surprise none of the new venues had any appeal. Also memories of Imola and Estoril were higher up than the new places. The fact that I have been to both probably causes that.

So out of all the races my choice would be
Monza or Spa

I think many of the Euro villages that one could go to when attending a race really offered a great time during and after the race weekend. Actually I also like screwing with the money exchange which is gone now as well.

So pick two races that would be highest on your list to attend.

shazbot
2nd May 2008, 17:13
Monza and Spa for me as well. Last of the proper circuits, now that Suzuka has gone. Monaco as well, if I'm allowed a third!

F1boat
2nd May 2008, 17:17
Monaco, obviously, although I am sure that I won't have the money to go there ;) I'd also love to visit Monza and Spa, but for now Istanbul, which I plan to visit in 2009 also looks terrific.
But for the best two, Monaco and Spa.

nigelred5
2nd May 2008, 17:29
Spa and Monza with out a doubt. I know well, I'll never have the coin to make it to Monaco on the race weekend. I have done most of the track in teh back seat of a Fiat cab with a guy doing his best imitation of an F1 car that was probably more terrifying than the real thing though. :)

dc10
2nd May 2008, 17:42
I'd choose Monaco if cash wasn't an issue :rolleyes: - always wanted to go there