PDA

View Full Version : What are Meekes Chances?

Meeke Fan
1st May 2008, 16:37
This weekend sees Kris Meeke compete in the Killarney Rally of the Lakes in Ireland, driving for the first time an S1600 Clio. How do you rate his chances of victory?

cut the b.s.
1st May 2008, 16:41
zero, and that is just if the car stays reliable :-)

he should be mixing with or beating the top GpN cars if its dry all weekend, top 6 on SS1 though(again if dry) wakes up sharp does Kris

Meeke Fan
1st May 2008, 16:47
Thanks for your reply. Interesting thoughts. Wonder what others think?

ITC55
1st May 2008, 16:51
Zero again..... i can't see any possibility of it happening unless the majority of wrc/ 4wd cars have major problems, his car is 2 wheel drive and under powered

astragte_mk2
1st May 2008, 22:16
nice to see him out again i guess pity its not a wrc still and all he should put in some good times. Sunday will probably be better for him as I think Saturday will be a bit wet.

bt52b
5th May 2008, 01:44
He only finished fifth :eek: ...and probably second if he hadn't got a puncture :s mokin:

cut the b.s.
5th May 2008, 21:19
I underestimated what he could do in that car, I thought it less potent than the C2 and WRCs in Ireland have moved forward in 2 years since the Ulster, I followed this rally online and his times in the wet on saturday were very impressive, reminding us all again of the shame that it is that his career has stalled. Will he be out in the Clio again?

Cha-Fitz
8th May 2008, 23:41
Will he be out in the Clio again?[/quote]

Im nealry sure the plan is to have out in donegal :p :) :) :) :)

Stear-Frm-Da-Rear-08
25th May 2008, 17:21
I think Ian Roche of excel rallying is trying to get him out in the Clio S1600 again ... but Kris Meeke has to come up with 5000 euro for every day Meeke is rallying in the event .