PDA

View Full Version : Stefano Domenicali

racefan08
24th April 2008, 16:59
Does anyone know what Stefano's marital status is. I've seen some pictures of him with Michael Schumacher where he is wearing a wedding band but on the newer photos of him he is not. And if he has a wife I never she her in paddock with him as I've seen Ron Dennis's wife.

Thanks

24th April 2008, 19:16
Does anyone know what Stefano's marital status is.

Yes.......his business.

ioan
24th April 2008, 23:06
Does anyone know what Stefano's marital status is. I've seen some pictures of him with Michael Schumacher where he is wearing a wedding band but on the newer photos of him he is not. And if he has a wife I never she her in paddock with him as I've seen Ron Dennis's wife.

Thanks

:eek:
What kind of questions are these :?:

BeansBeansBeans
24th April 2008, 23:26

Thanks

Who cares?

Stefan Domenicali seems a really nice guy, and I hope he does well, but his marital status is of no interest to me or any other genuine enthusiast.

dc10
24th April 2008, 23:56

Thanks

Havn't a clue :(

dc10
24th April 2008, 23:58
Havn't a clue

Tazio
25th April 2008, 02:04

ThanksFirst post! welcome to the Fourm!
I understand SD is a Homo Sapien! ;)