PDA

View Full Version : Hey you!

leopard
21st April 2008, 08:45
This isn't famous song performed by Pink Floyd or Madonna.

Last Saturday a kilometer from toll road exit, cars got their speed slower down.
I know exactly that it was two-way road, but none cars from my direction went trough the traffic lane, all cars were redirected to the alternative road and therefore there was only one way traffic in opposite of us.

I saw that crowd from opposite begun normal, and the policeman should open the two way traffic. While others were following trough the road designated by the policeman, it felt like reflex or shocked on what was happening I realize that I drove the wrong way and have disobeyed him.

There were no cars right in front and back of me. To drive back the car wouldn't seem nice, and only an option remaining to drive forward faster. I listened the policemen screamed at me, 'Hey You! You got it wrong way!'

It's clear the reason, traffic jam gives me troublesome of late to fulfill promise or appointment on time. :)

Azumanga Davo
21st April 2008, 15:43
You have inspired me that, God forbid, when the unthinkable does happen, I shall name my first born after this thread title.