PDA

View Full Version : another great race

DavePI2
20th April 2008, 23:02
Long Beach was another great race. This is looking to be a great year. The ALMS boys showed you can put a great race on at a street course. The Champ and Cart guys(and girl) have done so as well. I am certainly not going to say I prefer street courses over road(far from it), but an occasional race at a great site like long beach and even now st. pete is certainly entertaining. Oh and of course Toronto also.

David

harvick#1
21st April 2008, 00:06
this was one fantastic race.

action was everywhere this week,

the Ferrari vs Porsche battle was awesome in GT2. where did Tafel Racing come from, they sure seem to at pace where the RISI boys were last year.

P2 was fantastic, Acura finally getting a win in their new car.

the Audi's were just so beautiful in the race, and really showed their power, Luhr seems to be very comfortable now in the R10 and he can be a guy who can very well surprise at Le Mans.

a fantastic race and can't wait for the next race

Jag_Warrior
21st April 2008, 00:31
Yeah, this one was a keeper! The GT2 battle was incredible.

Hann
21st April 2008, 21:43
Very cool race! That Porshe was so close to the Ferrari at the end it might have been pushing it. I'm really starting to get into this sportscar racing.

I wonder what colorful, German words were being uttered by the Audi pilot during that pitstop ~ man, I could feel his frustration through the TV.

wmcot
22nd April 2008, 08:54
Two great races in a row and they are coming to my backyard next! I can't wait to see how they handle on the modified Miller Motorsports track which will be in the shorter configuration with fewer tight turns. It could be one fast race!