PDA

View Full Version : O/T oval ride rockingham sat 26th

car20
20th April 2008, 19:57
is any of the drivers who post on here doing the oval ride experiences at the rock me and my son have paid and he was asking who would be taking him around?

scubie
20th April 2008, 21:53
is any of the drivers who post on here doing the oval ride experiences at the rock me and my son have paid and he was asking who would be taking him around?

I think you will find it maybe Duncan (bravheart), he normally does the V8 trophy car two seater rides on the Oval.
Enjoy the ride, :D

car20
21st April 2008, 03:54
thanks Paul... i am doing the single seater oval (again) earlier in the day ....i am sooo looking forward to it as is my son :)

20th May 2008, 12:52
ATA GROUP is privately owned trustee and corporate services group with offices in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, USA, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, Samoa, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. We are staffed by a professional team of lawyers, accountants and consultants with a wealth of experience both in their respective professions as well as specifically in the offshore industry. Our operational offices around the world is more than 120,000 square kilometers. This combination of offices and expertise enables ATA to provide an exceptional portfolio of quality services to a global client base(来源:注册香港公司 (http://www.hkatreg.net.cn)&#32593 ;)