PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock a Vodafone 710?

Erki
20th April 2008, 10:57
** this is not spam!! **

I have a Vodafone 710 here, lying on my table, battery half dead and I have no charger. :p And it's locked to Finland's Elisa SIM card too... asks me NCK or something when I put mine in.

If anyone here recognizes this phone, PM me and I'll gladly give you directions to it. If not, I would kinda like to unlock it and see what it is all about. The phone is from Finland(Lahti, I think..) because my parents are currently there and they had found it somewhere on ground...

As I said though, DJ or A.F.F., if it's yours, come and grab it! :)

Valve Bounce
27th April 2008, 23:30
** this is not spam!! **

I have a Vodafone 710 here, lying on my table, battery half dead and I have no charger. :p And it's locked to Finland's Elisa SIM card too... asks me NCK or something when I put mine in.

If anyone here recognizes this phone, PM me and I'll gladly give you directions to it. If not, I would kinda like to unlock it and see what it is all about. The phone is from Finland(Lahti, I think..) because my parents are currently there and they had found it somewhere on ground...

Is it possible for you to ring somebody with it? Anyone on the its phone book? They might be able to tell you who it belongs to.

Vegasguy
28th April 2008, 00:28
Is it possible for you to ring somebody with it? Anyone on the its phone book? They might be able to tell you who it belongs to.

That would be the "ethical" thing to do.

(this from a guy who's kids $400 I phone was stolen)

Not that you stole it.

Valve Bounce
28th April 2008, 02:32
That would be the "ethical" thing to do.

(this from a guy who's kids $400 I phone was stolen)

Not that you stole it.

I see absolutely no reason to spend that much money on a mobile phone these days. You get free phones from the various networks and if the kids don't like it, and want a better fancy phone, tough.

I could buy a Motorola RZR K1 here from the post office for AUD$200.

janneppi
28th April 2008, 06:48
** this is not spam!! **

Why didn't your parents take the thing to the local police station? I would think there's a bigger chance for the rightful owner to have it back if it's not in another country. ;)

Erki
4th May 2008, 10:14
Because we're from Estonia. :)

millencolin
4th May 2008, 13:26
I could buy a Motorola RZR K1 here from the post office for AUD$200.

yeah but it will break within 6 months. Not because its from the post office, but because its a Motorola RZR...

Eki
4th May 2008, 19:38
Because we're from Estonia. :)
Your parents probably "found" it on some passed-out drunkard lying on the ground on Vappu ;)

Zico
4th May 2008, 20:24
For this model you need a Vodaclip.. http://www.techgsm.com/Unlock_Clip_for_Vodafone_710,41346.html

See http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6BYRm8DDvIA&feature=related

Also found this site for downloads.. need to be a member tho, and dont ask me how or if they work. http://www.fullreleases.biz/NewMembers/download-serial-crack-Vodafone-710-Unlock-Sim.php?search=Vodafone+710+Unlock+Sim

Valve Bounce
4th May 2008, 23:43
yeah but it will break within 6 months. Not because its from the post office, but because its a Motorola RZR...

Nah!! I've had mine for over a year now and it still works (touch wood!!) :(

But there's this Chinese guy at South Melbourne Market who runs a mobile phone stand and he reckons he can unlock your mobile phone.

Daniel
4th May 2008, 23:47
But there's this Chinese guy at South Melbourne Market who runs a mobile phone stand and he reckons he can unlock your mobile phone.

Is that before or after he invades your country, opresses the natives and restricts internet access? :p