PDA

View Full Version : Car colours

cookingfat
19th January 2007, 22:29
What's the chance of seeing some different colour cars this year?

We are used to seeing the Orange cars of TD and WSR.
The red Alfa's and Vauxhall (Okay, Green and Red).
Yellow Seat's.
And Black MG's.

Oh, and suppose we will see a bit of pink again!

I'm hoping that we can see a more colourful selection this year.

Anyone got any colours they would like to see?

jackrae
19th January 2007, 22:39
Probably won't happen but I think the 2nd wsr bmw would look pretty good if it was white with orange detail

daz90
19th January 2007, 22:43
I'd quite like to see the Vectra in that Green style they did on the Astra last year, or a return to the 95/96 colours.

PDS
19th January 2007, 22:52
I'd quite like to see the Vectra in that Green style they did on the Astra last year, or a return to the 95/96 colours.

What, like the Vectra they are running this year?

http://www.btccpages.com/news/NewsStory.php?SeriesID=1&ArticleID=768

They won't return to the white and yellow of 95/96 as it is not 'Vauxhall Sport' anymore. it is 'VXRacing'!

I would like to see a different colour on the grid this year.. a nice blue colour!

daz90
19th January 2007, 22:58
Yes thats the colour PDS. Ofcource your right over the old yellow one, but it was a nice colour at the time, simple but nice.

There was a nice Blue colour in 2003 or 04, end of the season for the championship winning Astra coupe's, that was a very nice colour scheme.

reidy_fan
19th January 2007, 23:04
thought Mark Proctor's civic was a nice blue

PDS
19th January 2007, 23:09
Yes it was. I would like it a bit darker. As Daz90 said, a bit like the blue the Astra's were for the last round in 2001.

Jona
20th January 2007, 10:34
I'm hoping that we can see a more colourful selection this year.

More colourful than last year?! I dont think there was one colour that wasnt there last year in some form. Even Pink!

KILOHMUNNS
20th January 2007, 12:37
At least it's better that when a lot of the grid were the base colour of white, not such a popular colour now as the sponsorship is the biggest factor now for choosing your colour. It would be nice to see silver again (even if it's not on an Audi) or what about the lovely purple colour the Mazda had in 93!!

Scuderia ferrari
20th January 2007, 22:43
[quote="cookingfat"]
Yellow Seats
QUOTE]

You mean yellow and silver!

I don't know, i like the seats and BMWs as they are, but i don't know about VXR's green and red.

BTCC2
20th January 2007, 23:07
More colourful than last year?! I dont think there was one colour that wasnt there last year in some form. Even Pink!

There was no Purple.

KILOHMUNNS
20th January 2007, 23:20
There was no Purple.

The MAzda Xedos 6 in the 1993 season was a purple (sort of colour) and with a yellow bonnet leading to roof and wheels and driven by Patrick Watts.

kmchow
21st January 2007, 02:45
That's nice to see the BTCC have various colours, a la the TC2000 and Nascar.