PDA

View Full Version : Korpiklaani

ShiftingGears
17th April 2008, 07:12
I've got the "Tales Along This Road" album - it's fantastic folk/thrash metal. Very fun band. Anyone else heard them?

http://www.korpiklaani.com/

leopard
17th April 2008, 08:31
Not yet, unluckily :)

neither I listen to Sepultura
I can't go farther from Metallica.

ShiftingGears
17th April 2008, 09:28
See Beer Beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOKbhQbvpPA

Happy Little Boozer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ZhkLUcKT8&feature=related

Powered by Cosworth
17th April 2008, 10:57
Alestorm ftw!

A.F.F.
23rd April 2008, 22:06
I saw korpiKlaani live at Sauna Open Air, Tampere and i have to say it was one of the ****tiest live acts I've ever seen :down:

leopard
24th April 2008, 04:18
I was about to ask people about you whereabout, this is good you are fine and talk again.

Storm
24th April 2008, 07:20
OT : Just heard a couple of tracks from a band called Orphaned Land....Album is called Mabool, pretty good prog metal/middle eastern fusion going on there...an Israeli band, looking forward to hearing more

Rudy Tamasz
24th April 2008, 07:42
I used to listen to Skyclad, an awesome folk thrash band from Northern England. Not sure if they are still active. Gotta check at allmusic.com.

A.F.F.
24th April 2008, 08:37
I was about to ask people about you whereabout, this is good you are fine and talk again.

Cheers. I've been fine all along but had problems with my SO which had problems with American SO. :)

ShiftingGears
24th April 2008, 08:48
Cheers. I've been fine all along but had problems with my SO which had problems with American SO. :)

What was bad about Korpiklaanis act when you saw them?

Also, whats an SO?

A.F.F.
24th April 2008, 09:13
They played very poorly and the sound was awful comparing to others who played on same stage.

SO is my own created word for service operator. I'm amazed you never heard of it ;) :D

DonJippo
24th April 2008, 09:29
SO is my own created word for service operator. I'm amazed you never heard of it ;) :D

ISP would be maybe more known term?

leopard
24th April 2008, 09:40
SO is short of Sales Order, term that well I get familiar with :)

leopard
24th April 2008, 09:52
Thought you meant SO as someone :D

Sleeper
24th April 2008, 17:48
OT : Just heard a couple of tracks from a band called Orphaned Land....Album is called Mabool, pretty good prog metal/middle eastern fusion going on there...an Israeli band, looking forward to hearing more
They should have a new album out this year.

Daniel
24th April 2008, 21:03

We had a similar problem at work a while back. You should try talking to an ISP and telling them that they have a problem with another ISP. Frigging impossible to get them to understand.

Even told them that I'd tried on 2 PC's at home and 2 at work which were connected to the internet with them and our program wouldn't grab it's updates and yet at work on a different network with a different ISP it worked fine. They denied anything was wrong. Somehow it got fixed though.