PDA

View Full Version : Forum Member disgusted by Alonso fist-shaking incident

ShiftingGears
10th April 2008, 09:52
This man should be banned from F1! He needs to learn to respect his competitors like greats Senna and Schumacher!

Outrage!

Knock-on
10th April 2008, 09:59
:laugh:

Or...

Lewis Hamilton picks his nose!!

"I'm disgusted and it shows his immaturity and how he's really crap" one forum member was quoted as saying. "Schumacher (all praise the great Schuey), would never have picked his nose" :laugh:

pino
10th April 2008, 10:16
This man should be banned from F1! He needs to learn to respect his competitors like greats Senna and Schumacher!

Outrage!

You mind to tell me what Alonso did now :confused:

Knock-on
10th April 2008, 10:18
You mind to tell me what Alonso did now :confused:

I think it might be a joke lol

Valve Bounce
10th April 2008, 10:19

Outrage!

Yeah right!! and Dean Brody should be smacked on his wrist for that hit on a Freo player last week. :eek:

CNR
10th April 2008, 10:29
do not forget the ron i will punch you last year.

Storm
10th April 2008, 10:56
LOL

tinchote
10th April 2008, 22:57

Outrage!

You might joke about it, but I think that showing respect for your rivals should be a given in a sport with top-exposure.

Rollo
11th April 2008, 02:43
You might joke about it, but I think that showing respect for your rivals should be a given in a sport with top-exposure.

Top-Exposure? As in something akin to The Daily Sport? Well...

it would certainly make the WTA more... interesting :D

tinchote
11th April 2008, 03:19
Top-Exposure? As in something akin to The Daily Sport? Well...

it would certainly make the WTA more... interesting :D

:confused:

wmcot
11th April 2008, 07:47
All gestures should be policed and the offending drivers should be fined - remember that F1 is a worldwide sport broadcast to many different cultures. Drivers are seen as role models for young kids. Too bad they don't always act maturely!

OTA
11th April 2008, 08:45
The things some people say....

Cheers
David

CNR
11th April 2008, 09:00
It has been argued by anthropologists that the finger is a a variant of a classic "phallic aggressive" gesture used by primates. By jabbing a threatening phallus at your enemy like a wild animal, you aren't just belittling him, but also making him your sexual inferior. Instead of using a real penis, civilized Janes and Platos called upon the substitute wieners within their own hands to mock, threaten, and humiliate opponents.

http://www.ooze.com/finger/html/history.html

Knock-on
11th April 2008, 10:26

Gawd know what people will say if he ever parks his car on a corner, blocking the track during qualifying. :laugh:

Pot 1 - Kettle 0

:D

11th April 2008, 12:18

Gawd know what people will say if he ever parks his car on a corner, blocking the track during qualifying. :laugh:

Pot 1 - Kettle 0

:D

Or misleads the FIA about the role of his Chief Designer whilst his design team are happy to receive information from a 'mole'?

Pot 1 - Kettle 1

ShiftingGears
12th April 2008, 00:02
My driver is better than yours ner ner ner

markabilly
12th April 2008, 00:07
Go swivel......

markabilly
12th April 2008, 00:12
Go swivel......
Sorry wrong thread, i fogot this is about freddie not hammy :D