PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Jones for Rally Germany in MG S2OOO SPORT

m.lowe
9th April 2008, 15:01
News 9/4/08
Stuart Jones plans to take the MG S2000 Sport to Rally Germany this year.
This will be ideal to give the car more coverage in Europe where MSD want to acheive more interest in Europe with the car.

http://mg-s2000sport.mysite.orange.co.uk/

rally puma
9th April 2008, 17:38
Hopefully will see him in Belgium in the ypres rally.That will be the spot to see if the car can messure with the other S2000(14 S2000 till now are the rumours)

wwbroe
9th April 2008, 19:03
I am sure that Ypres will be the place to be if you are interested in S2000. I expect that there will be around twenty S2000 at the start. So if MSD want to put the car in the picture i think they should let somebody drive it in Ypres, but on the other hand I doubt that Stuart Jones would be the best bet to drive it, because he has never contested Ypres before (as i know off anyway), so i think Higgins would be a better bet. ;)

pucky54
9th April 2008, 19:14
If you remember what Rossetti did last year, I would choose Jones. He don't know the event, as Rossetti did last year :D

Mirek
9th April 2008, 19:57
We say "An exception validates the rule." ;)

wwbroe
9th April 2008, 20:45
If you remember what Rossetti did last year, I would choose Jones. He don't know the event, as Rossetti did last year :D

We've seen since that day that Rosetti is an exceptional good driver. If you see his results since that day, i don't think you will find so many drivers that are capable of doing that. As far as i can remember it was only Walter Rohl and Henri Toivonen who did win in Ypres at their first participation. But you never know, maybe Stuart Jones is also that good, but i still have my doubts. :D