PDA

View Full Version : 1st Event thoughts

Duane
1st April 2008, 23:26
Hi everyone, just a quick update after the first event.

I now feel very relieved, after all the winter work we was left with a first meeting in March at Snetterton with 9 cars in the race with only 2 V8's coming along, Colin and Tony that is, Tony had a gear selection problem which left Colin to put on the show for the V8's, which he did !!!!

As I drove out on Saturday night after putting the awning up the only thought in my head was, two cars and Snetterton, its come to this.
When I left on Sunday evening I was thinking, we need more cars because its brilliant, we know it can now be done and we can do it well, John Clarke will match us with his VSR cars so we have it going on because the vsr's were good as well and they will beat us on the twisty tracks, making for very competitive racing in the future.

I realy can not do what happend on sunday justice, it was the best meeting i have taken part in for a number of years, we all enjoyed it

Dont belive me ? then come and see for yourself at Cadwell......over the Mountain..... woohoo!!

Duane

rob908
2nd April 2008, 20:18
hi all i thought it was really good racing from all parts of the grid and with a few more on the track it will be the dogs ******* the noise and the closeness of the racing all together it will be a really good show

see you all at cadwell