PDA

View Full Version : Can i ask you all

WHITE WRC
17th January 2007, 18:25
Hi am fairly new to this site, but have allways loved rallying and have been threw lots of road going cars that were built for rallying hs chevette,131 racing mirafiori etc etc ,I have wanted to build a works replica car ,its not an every day car just to go to shows etc etc its not finished yet as i have not started the interior if i post some pics would you give your opinions if not thanks in advance andy

WHITE WRC
17th January 2007, 18:43
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/andysrs/Picture211.jpg

cut the b.s.
17th January 2007, 19:03
Looks good, will it have the anti lag like the works cars? Remember this car in Kielder that year, the machine gun sounds from the exhaust as Juha slowed from a long straight for a hairpin left. :-)

WHITE WRC
17th January 2007, 19:21
They do have antilag as standard on the road versions, but the loom that runs it is removed.I met Juha as i was in chester for the start in 1994 as this is the rally the car is based on and the antilag was deffoning on it

sxis
18th January 2007, 02:06
Hi am fairly new to this site, but have allways loved rallying and have been threw lots of road going cars that were built for rallying hs chevette,131 racing mirafiori etc etc ,I have wanted to build a works replica car ,its not an every day car just to go to shows etc etc its not finished yet as i have not started the interior if i post some pics would you give your opinions if not thanks in advance andyThat is one good looking car! you must have spent a lot of time & money on that