PDA

View Full Version : Max Mosley sadomasochistic nazi-style orgy

ICKE
30th March 2008, 12:58
:p Oh my God.

FORMULA One motor racing chief Max Mosley is today exposed as a secret sado-masochist sex pervert.

Video: Watch F1 boss Max Mosley play Nazi sex games with hookers

The son of infamous British wartime fascist leader Oswald Mosley is filmed romping with five hookers at a depraved NAZI-STYLE orgy in a torture dungeon. Mosley— a friend to F1 big names like Bernie Ecclestone and Lewis Hamilton— barks ORDERS in GERMAN as he lashes girls wearing mock DEATH CAMP uniforms and enjoys being whipped until he BLEEDS.
Racing boss Max Mosley wallops one of the squealing hookers with leather paddle
FASTEST SLAP: Racing boss Max Mosley wallops one of the squealing hookers with leather paddle

The multi-millionaire son of Sir Oswald, who was a pal of Adolf Hitler, plays a concentration camp commandant in a FIVE-HOUR torture chamber video.
"Hurry up! Lie face down! Don't look at me!" Mosley meekly obeyed and was chained and manacled before another blonde dominatrix, wearing only a jacket, shirt and knee-length boots, entered the room.
He got what he wanted. "You are now going to be punished," hissed the dominatrix. "You are going to receive 12 strokes of the birch plus another three for not telling me your real age. Then you will receive six strokes of the cane."

That might not look too good in his CV. I doubt Ron Dennis will be too unhappy about this little incident.

ICKE
30th March 2008, 13:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxvFADEX3us

The video.