PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Predictions

drewdawg727
29th March 2008, 19:00
So name one thing that you predict will happen tonight.

The one thing that sticks in my mind that tonight will probably be a crashfest. With it being the first race of the season, about 10 drivers who've never raced in these cars before, and some people starting in places where they don't usually qualify...i sense that people are not gonna leave much room for one another and cost in damages is gonna rack up like crazy tonight.

Just hope everyone stays safe and no one gets hurt.

BobGarage
29th March 2008, 19:08
Just one predition? Here's 3 from me :)

- Danica will spin on pit lane ;)

- Wheldon will do well despite starting at the back.

- Perera or Bernoldi will surprise many and pull off a good result.

And I agree about the high posibility of a crash fast.

seppefan
29th March 2008, 19:14
Perera needs to do well as he will be looking for a new sponsor. Feel bad for Conqest but Perera is a class act and should have a good future in US OW. Crashfest seems on the cards while I am sure all the team managers are reminding the drivers that this is the first race of the series and they have few spares. Take it easy will be the word! Dixon.....looking good.

Chamoo
29th March 2008, 20:14
Why would Perera be looking for a new sponsor? There is no word saying Opes Prime is out, despite their financial issues.

NickFalzone
29th March 2008, 21:23
It's hard to say what tonight will bring, but crashfest is a good possibility. Though I'd prefer to just watch competitive racing.

Rogelio
29th March 2008, 22:02
My prediction is that Tony Kanaan will win the race. Hopefully, our former Champ Car drivers stay out of trouble. The top finisher for the Champ Car bunch will be Justin Wilson.

tbyars
29th March 2008, 22:43
Why would Perera be looking for a new sponsor? There is no word saying Opes Prime is out, despite their financial issues.
With the history of a lot of the "fly by night" sponsors, I think it's a pretty good bet they are out.