PDA

View Full Version : positive energy

cgs
17th January 2007, 14:24
i must say the atmosphere on the forum lately is absolutely brillient. i don't remember it being like this since the lead-up to the 2004 season. lets keep it this way!

Abo
17th January 2007, 16:11
I just want to get on with it, but there's thee months to go yet :(

Still don't know how I'm getting my fix of NASCAR in the meantime, either...

BobGarage
17th January 2007, 16:44

download it off the web its free ;)
all the pre-season thunder testing @ daytona footage (from speed tv) is ready for download at the moment!

Abo
17th January 2007, 18:11
Don't worry, I have the link to get 'em off the web. I'm saying I don't know yet what my actual method will be; if it's on the telly I'll watch it there. If not, I'll download.

deadsquirrel
17th January 2007, 19:04

reported in motorsport news that nasn and nascar are in the final stages of negotiation for '07 season - quotes suggest the takeover of NASN had delayed matters slightly. sounding promising.

racing59
20th January 2007, 21:53
i must say the atmosphere on the forum lately is absolutely brillient. i don't remember it being like this since the lead-up to the 2004 season. lets keep it this way!

Are you a fan of "The Blues Brothers"???

If so (or not!) recall the line spoken by the late great Cab Calloway...

"Lets put the word on the streets"

We need BIG roadside banners. Does anyone run a transport company? Adverts on the back of trucks - I'm going to sign up my van - even more so when I get my deals sorted!

OK, if they catch him, Bill Stickers may be prosecuted, but he could be a useful ally!!!!!! ;-)

Rob.

Reynard
20th January 2007, 23:00

Yipee!!! :cheese: