PDA

View Full Version : Nashville!

tstran17_88
22nd March 2008, 21:59
Congrats to swimmer (or scooter if you prefer) on an overdue win in the RCR #29!!! :bounce:

Also....props to Kelly Bires on his 5th place finish!!! :up:

Go Bucky!!!

muggle not
23rd March 2008, 01:24
LOL, Kyle loses it again after an early domination.

Aussie12
23rd March 2008, 01:37
Nobody to blame but himself... or the tires... or the car... or the weather... :p
It appears RCR might be on a bit of a roll.

RaikkonenRules
23rd March 2008, 17:52
LOL, Kyle loses it again after an early domination.

Wish Kyle and all the other Cuppers would just get out the series and stick to Cup.

ted@economy
24th March 2008, 00:20
Thank God for Kyle and bad assed Tony with an honorable mention to Robbie Gordon.I don't think there are any "personalities" left in Nascar.How many more Jimmy Johnson clones do we need?I say,go ahead and pout Kyle,the sport needs some colour.

djarumdudley
25th March 2008, 07:19
finally Wimmer is able to get that 29 car to victory lane! this will finally validate him at RCR. it could well open the floodgates for more victories for him and possibly put him back in the running for the fourth RCR Cup seat. overdue and well deserved.

tstran17_88
25th March 2008, 17:47
finally Wimmer is able to get that 29 car to victory lane! this will finally validate him at RCR. it could well open the floodgates for more victories for him and possibly put him back in the running for the fourth RCR Cup seat. overdue and well deserved.I hope you're right about the 4th RCR Cup ride, but I have a funny feeling it's already Bobby LaBonte's.

djarumdudley
25th March 2008, 23:52
i think your right. perhaps they could swao seats with Wimmer ending up in the 43. at least he'd finally get the chance to run Cup with Dodge support.

Jonesi
26th March 2008, 00:29
i think your right. perhaps they could swao seats with Wimmer ending up in the 43. at least he'd finally get the chance to run Cup with Dodge support.

I strongly doubt that a driver with a DUI conviction would be hired by a team with long term strong anti alcohol policy, including forgoing money from the Busch Pole program.

djarumdudley
27th March 2008, 02:35
i'd forgotten that he'd been convicted.

tstran17_88
27th March 2008, 17:30
Scott's actually better off staying at RCR than taking another subpar ride in the Cup Series.