PDA

View Full Version : RTS Rule The Seas

SpeedwayPirate
16th March 2008, 23:32
G'day Mates!

Just thought I would share this game i have been playing for a little over 300 Days now. It's called Rule The Seas and it's a very simple Online Browser/Text Based Game that is really Addictive. It is Pirate Themed and if you love pirates you will love this! You can create your own gang and get others to join it or join a gang yourself. Attack, mug, Naval Attack other players and buy your own Ship. Get the best house to do the best training in your stats (Strength, Defence, Speed & Seamanship). Sink the most ships in an hour to become Ruler of the Seas and there is also pirate of the hour. It has a forum and a tavern and it has great people. You can have allies, enemies, go to War with other gangs for demands. There is a lot more but it is a wicked Game and ye should check it out.

http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=16922

There are a few Versions of this game which you can find if you look in this one. There is a version coming soon which I am looking forward to with a Vegas Theme and some nice Sleek Cars.

Have a good Day!

Rollo
16th March 2008, 23:53
G'day Mates!

Just thought I would share this game i have been playing for a little over 300 Days now. It's called Read the ****in' rules before you post matey and is really addictive.

No offence madam (because you look like someone who organises whores) but we already are a forum and we do have a tavern and already have great people. You've just made an enemy, and I choose to go to War with you. I'd write a lot more but there already is a wicked FAQ and ye should check it out.

Shenaningans! Shenaningans! Shenaningans! Shenaningans!