PDA

View Full Version : Organisers doing themselves no favours

Valve Bounce
16th March 2008, 09:06
I just went downstairs into our with Benny, and guess what: the band at Albert Park was still playing at 8PM and they were louder than the F1 cars. And they want to put next year's race back to 5 PM? How stupid is that?

PSfan
16th March 2008, 09:23
I just went downstairs into our with Benny, and guess what: the band at Albert Park was still playing at 8PM and they were louder than the F1 cars. And they want to put next year's race back to 5 PM? How stupid is that?

You know your getting old when you start complaining the music is to loud at 8pm :p :

But seriously (I can be at times...) If they were to turn the Aus GP into an evening affair... I would think they would have the brains to move it a day earlier so the people watching would have sunday to recoup?

Valve Bounce
16th March 2008, 09:55
Seeing that the pits are more than 3 kilometres away (in a direct line) from where I live, and the park I was in is shielded by a huge block of flats from the circuit, then I think the annoyance to people living adjacent to the circuit would have more reason to complain about noise at this hour. Now if the event was moved back a further 90 minutes, then the residents close to the circuit would have even more reason to complain, especially if the music was even louder than the F1 cars.

PSfan
16th March 2008, 10:48
Well I wish I had you troubles...

Loud f1 cars within 3 kms... heck I would be thrilled with them being within a 3 hour drive... as it stands montreal is a good 10 hrs away (and thats driving slightly above the speed limit :p : )

Closest to Kiss I will get would be a tribute band that came to town some 10-15 years ago (they played till 1am... let us know how late the real band plays till... :p : )

And just to warn you what Kiss brings to a party, here's some titles to their songs:

Rock-n-Roll All Night
I Love It Loud

I mean its a real shame they have Kiss playing on a Sunday night, but I still wish I had that problem (as long as it was only once in a while...) But then again, I'm still relatively young :cheese: