Best for what?

Mark
16th January 2007, 09:27
Best for what?

Everything.

Storm
16th January 2007, 09:37
Italy has everything!
Beautiful women, wine, nature, cars and food !!

Denmark only has Italians robbing people blind for a piece of pizza :p :

pino
16th January 2007, 10:00
Italy has everything!
Beautiful women, wine, nature, cars and food !!

Denmark only has Italians robbing people blind for a piece of pizza :p :

Italy also have nice wheather, and about Denmark : Women here are beautifull too ;) plus they have the best beer in the world, and one of the best social-system in the world. Anyway I love Denmark but my vote goes to Italy offcourse :p : Can't wait to move back there :bounce:

Donney
16th January 2007, 10:53
So are you moving back to the Mediterranean?

About the poll I've never lived or visited any of those countries and I can't really choose. On the one hand I'd go for Denmark since it has to be way different from Spain whereas Italy should be more like here. On the other one Italy as said has wonderful looking and roaring cars, food and wine.

millencolin
16th January 2007, 11:39
Denmark...

cause remember this Italy, Australia will NEVER forgive you for diving your way to the world cup

jens
16th January 2007, 11:43
Italy, because of Ferrari. :p :

Ranger
16th January 2007, 11:56
Denmark...

cause remember this Italy, Australia will NEVER forgive you for diving your way to the world cup

:laugh: :laugh: So very true!

Rollo
16th January 2007, 12:07
Denmark...

And also that the Future Queen of Denmark happened to have come from Hobart. When Tasmanians rule Europe, it will be a vastly different place :D

millencolin
16th January 2007, 12:13
When Tasmanians rule Europe, it will be a vastly different place :D

yeah, tahts a frightening thought... look out europe

Erki
16th January 2007, 12:22
Whichever of those has more sunlight.

veeten
16th January 2007, 12:34
Denmark or Italy?

France! :p : :D

tinchote
16th January 2007, 13:54
I voted for Denmark. The country is a wonderful place with wonderful people. The weather could be better, though.

While I recognize all the good things coming from Italy, I suffered the Italian influence for 35 years in Argentina (and I still do, haven't learnt still how to part with my background).

pino
16th January 2007, 13:57
I voted for Denmark. The country is a wonderful place with wonderful people. The weather could be better, though.

While I recognize all the good things coming from Italy, I suffered the Italian influence for 35 years in Argentina (and I still do, haven't learnt still how to part with my background).

Traitor ! :p : I even took you out for pizza :blackeye: ;)

Brown, Jon Brow
16th January 2007, 14:29
Denmark!! because they produced Peter Schmichael :D

Tomi
16th January 2007, 14:35
Hopefully to a class Pizzeria, I vote Denmark, for mainly same reasons you did. The only time i have been in Italy was full of problems, first someone did try to steal the tyres from the car while we was sleeping inside, then a big mess at parkinghouse in Venezia. The plan was to stay about 2 weeks, but 1 day was enough. :)

viper_man
16th January 2007, 14:45
Italy, purely on national football teams.

So is everyone allowed to make a poll now?

555-04Q2
16th January 2007, 15:03
Easy. Its Italy. Fine wine, food, woman and cars. What more could one ask for ;)

Alexamateo
16th January 2007, 15:23
A story to put this in perspective. One time when I was flying back to the US from Europe, I ended up sitting next to a guy from Denmark. This was the year Riis was leading the Tour de France, and he ended up winning. He was telling me that all the other European countries hated it, that a rider from such a little country like Denmark was going to win the tour. He was so proud of his country and countryman.

We then started talking about jobs, etc. It seems he worked as a computer technician on a certain system, and his company flew him all over the world to do repair work for their clients.

"The only thing they (his company) require is that I live near an International airport." he told me.

"Oh really, Where do you live?" I inquired.

"Genoa, Italy" he said.

I guess there's your answer! :p : :eek: :)

CarlMetro
16th January 2007, 15:47
Another vote for Italy from me. I love the country, it's culture and it's people. If I didn't live in the best country in the world already, then I would live in Italy.

Having said all that, Denmark is one of the few European countries which I am yet to visit, but I don't see it being much different from other parts of Scandinavia :\

Mark in Oshawa
16th January 2007, 15:48
Damn Alex, and I already picked Denmark and then you tell me THAT story???

I picked the Danes for one reason. Some people don't like Italians, but seriously, does anyone HATE the Danes? I mean, Italians are great, I love em, I love their wine, women and cars, but in the course of human history, other than those pesky Vikings, did the Danes incur the wrath of anyone??

Hey, it was a tossup, as someone who lives in Canada, I guess I had to side with the northern country...the little guy, and the underdog....

stevie_gerrard
16th January 2007, 16:24
Italy out of the two, but we all know that England is the place to be :p :

nicemms
16th January 2007, 19:42
I voted Denmark. Went there back in 2004. Nice country, nice people, nice conversion rate - £1 is approx 10 Kroner. Good road network and service stations. Great scenery and building. Lovely Raddison Hotel in Slikeberg.

jso1985
16th January 2007, 20:13
Voted for Denmark.
Danes are surely the nicest Scandinavians(they can actually speak something about that isn't the weather), their women are hot and Copenhagen is one of the best cities I have ever been.
But I have never been to Italy, so the way I judged them was taking count JuBentus and FIArrari so they lost :p :

schmenke
16th January 2007, 20:38
Have never been to Denmark and been to Italy only once, a few years ago, for a couple of hours to queue for petrol since none was available in Southern France at the time :mark:

So I voted Italy since they were able to provide us with the necessary fluids to allow propulsion for our vehicle :D ... although I'm sure the Danes would have been equally accommodating ;) :D

Hawkmoon
16th January 2007, 21:06
That's an easy one. Australia. Nothing else comes close! :D

As for those two "lesser" nations ;) , that's also easy. How can the birthplace of Ferrari not be better than Denmark?

Ian McC
16th January 2007, 21:34
Denmark or Italy?

Why?

pino
16th January 2007, 22:02
Why?

Because I must decide : stay in Denmark, or move back to Italy :p :

Daniel
16th January 2007, 22:16
Denmark. I'd have good bacon over pimped out red supercars anyday :)

LeonBrooke
16th January 2007, 22:22
Because I must decide : stay in Denmark, or move back to Italy :p :

Oh, so it's all for you, is it? What makes you so special, huh? :p

For the record, I voted for Denmark. One word: Berlusconi :p :.

pino
16th January 2007, 22:32
Oh, so it's all for you, is it? What makes you so special, huh? :p

dunno...ask Mark :p :

LeonBrooke
16th January 2007, 22:44
You're lucky. Can I have "which is better, urology or cardiology?" :p :

Mark in Oshawa
16th January 2007, 23:00
Pino, you are an Italian....I would think it is a no-brainer, for you Italy.

As for the BEST, well Canada of course, but hey, everyone has their feelings right? I could move to OZ, New Zealand, parts of the US and the UK just as easily. As for the rest of Europe, my English is great, but that don't help me in Germany

LeonBrooke
16th January 2007, 23:07
Overall, New Zealand obviously :p :

Alexamateo
16th January 2007, 23:46
Denmark. I'd have good bacon over pimped out red supercars anyday :)

ANd if you eat enough bacon, you couldn't fit into the cars anyway! :p :

Drew
17th January 2007, 01:31
Denmark for security, Italy for enjoyment :p :

tinchote
17th January 2007, 03:02

In Denmark!!! :laugh:

harsha
17th January 2007, 03:37
if only for the football,ITALY

millencolin
17th January 2007, 05:07
Italy out of the two, but we all know that England is the place to be :p :

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahaha thats funny... but seriously, england? your joking right? :p :

Mark in Oshawa
17th January 2007, 07:30
Millen...the rain makes em a little goofy....but they are the mother country, so humour them a little....

raikk
18th January 2007, 02:38
I would say Canada... and the Leafs lol.

tinchote
18th January 2007, 06:05
Having said all that, Denmark is one of the few European countries which I am yet to visit, but I don't see it being much different from other parts of Scandinavia :\

Denmark has a certain affinity with Norway, but it is really different from Sweden, and even more from Findland I would say. At least that was the impression I got when I visited those countries.

janneppi
18th January 2007, 08:07
But Finland isn't even a part of Scandinavia. ;)

jso1985
18th January 2007, 20:08
But they whish(deep in their hearts) they were ;)

Denmark is geographically more similar to Germany(they don't have those huge forests Sweden and Finland has), but culturally they're really close to Norway

Josti
18th January 2007, 23:14
Denmark for sure. It's practicly the same as the Netherlands :p :

No, Italy is a great country too :up:

Ian McC
18th January 2007, 23:41
At the end of the day it's nice to go home ;)

LeonBrooke
18th January 2007, 23:46
So what's the wink meant to mean Ian?? :p :

J4MIE
19th January 2007, 02:22
Pino mate, every time we've met in Italy you always ask yourself "why did I leave?". You really love the place, of course, most of your family is there, the weather certainly is there, football, and the food and wine.... :) :up:

I'd say go to the sausages, don't take them back with you ;)

However it may be different for your family in Denmark. In the end, you need all of you to be happy with the decision, it's a big one that you don't want to regret either way :)

Valentino Rossi Boy
19th January 2007, 18:58
Italy is the better country :D

EuroTroll
19th January 2007, 19:10
Easy. Its Italy. Fine wine, food, woman and cars. What more could one ask for ;)

Wine, food, cars - yes. But I'd say the women are hotter in Scandinavia! :bandit: (The men are probably hotter in Italy, though. :p : )

Mark in Oshawa
19th January 2007, 19:23
Studiose, beautiful women are everywhere....as for the guys, well, I tell my Wife the best looking man lives right here......she doesn't believe me, but she does laugh, so hey, I guess in the end I get some love back!!!

EuroTroll
19th January 2007, 19:39
Studiose, beautiful women are everywhere....

Yes, but there are places where the concentration is 1/10 and places where it is 8/10. ;)

tinchote
19th January 2007, 22:04
Wine, food, cars - yes. But I'd say the women are hotter in Scandinavia! :bandit: (The men are probably hotter in Italy, though. :p : )

You gotta be kidding. I voted Denmark on the country thing, but if you are going to talk about women, Italy is a no brainer. In Scandinavia you see lots of beautiful women, but unfortunately many of them move like seasoned cowboys. In Italy, very very often you pass accross these women that leave you gasping for air.

:)

pino
19th January 2007, 22:43
Pino mate, every time we've met in Italy you always ask yourself "why did I leave?". You really love the place, of course, most of your family is there, the weather certainly is there, football, and the food and wine.... :up:

I'd say go to the sausages, don't take them back with you ;)

However it may be different for your family in Denmark. In the end, you need all of you to be happy with the decision, it's a big one that you don't want to regret either way :)

Jamie mate, I won't regret the decision of moving back to Italy, because I will keep a small place where I can stay, and spend at least a couple of months each year, and as many Christmas as possible. Everyone should visit Copenhagen and Tivoli in December, so beautiful is that, it's impossible to describe :D

I agree with tincho about women :p :

donKey jote
19th January 2007, 23:56
... that they smell ? :p :

Mark in Oshawa
20th January 2007, 03:55
Yes, but there are places where the concentration is 1/10 and places where it is 8/10. ;)

Define where they are at 1/10? I wanna see how brave you are when you throw THAT little gem into the arena of ideas!!!!

I would say Danish ladies would be fairer skinned, lanky and blonde often, maybe some red heads...damn I am drooling at the thought....and .....well gorgeous, but I wont dismiss the women of Italia either. They come in blonde or brunette, and I suspect full of fire, passion and the ability to kick your Hide out the door in a heart beat if you cross em. Italian women always make me think they know something about men that make us just stupid, so I consider them too smart for me.....

No, I stick with my decision, the cool and elegant women of Denmark.

I would hope wherever that 1/10 place is, I don't get to in my travels!!!!

Quetch
20th January 2007, 09:22
Denmark has Dr. Krogshöj.

EuroTroll
20th January 2007, 10:21
Define where they are at 1/10? I wanna see how brave you are when you throw THAT little gem into the arena of ideas!!!!

Well, I would say that women are generally more beautiful in Europe than in America, in Eastern Europe than in Western Europe, in Northern Europe than in Southern Europe.

That's right, the most beautiful women in the world are in Estonia. ;)

janneppi
20th January 2007, 10:37
I would think north/east Europe hints towards Russia more than Estonia. :)

mr.hamad
20th January 2007, 10:45
Italy

:D

i love Saudi Arabia

EuroTroll
20th January 2007, 10:48
I would think north/east Europe hints towards Russia more than Estonia. :)

Russia isn't Europe. Russia is Russia. :p :

Ian McC
20th January 2007, 11:34
So what's the wink meant to mean Ian?? :p :

You calling me a winker? :mad:

:p :

CarlMetro
20th January 2007, 13:12
You calling me a winker?

Well he wouldn't be the first.................

:p : :laugh:

LeonBrooke
20th January 2007, 22:06
Well, I would say that women are generally more beautiful in Europe than in America, in Eastern Europe than in Western Europe, in Northern Europe than in Southern Europe.

That's right, the most beautiful women in the world are in Estonia. ;)

Sorry mate, it's Latvia.

You calling me a winker? :mad:

:p :

Just calling it the way I see it :p :

Roamy
21st January 2007, 02:37
God Mark what a lame question

1. Who has the gorgeous women
2. Who produces the best cars
3. Who produces the best boats
4. Who produces the best clothes
5. Who produces the best shoes
6. Who produces the best wine
7. Who produces the best food
8. Who has Monza
want more ????

jso1985
21st January 2007, 03:05
hey Fousto who produces Tuborg beer? ;)

Taking count that amazing beer counts as something 9 times better than than anything else the score is now Denmark 9 Italy 8 ;)

Studiose, everytime I watch tennis 7/10 Russian girls are quite hot, how can Estonia mtach that?(meaning I want pics! :D )

Roamy
21st January 2007, 07:19
well christ they have to have one thing decent there on even Pino would leave.

I don't think Italians do beer - why bother when you have that wine.

pino
21st January 2007, 07:44

Uncle, we do produce beer but isn't as good as the danish...on the other hand our wine is :lips: So Tuborg or not I will back to Italy as soon as possible :D

CarlMetro
21st January 2007, 13:44
Uncle, we do produce beer

It's only beer by name, certainly not by definition :yuk:

LeonBrooke
21st January 2007, 20:08

8. Who has Monza
want more ????

1. Latvia, we've already established that ;) (or Scotland)
2. France
3-6. No opinion, therefore these things don't matter :p :
7. Japan (sushi)
8. My PlayStation has Monza :p :

Quattroporte
21st January 2007, 22:08

8. Who has Monza
want more ????

Hmmm...

1. Me
2. Me
3. Me
4. Me
5. Me
6. Me
7. Me
8. Me, (On my Playstation.)

:)

EuroTroll
21st January 2007, 22:14
Studiose, everytime I watch tennis 7/10 Russian girls are quite hot, how can Estonia mtach that?(meaning I want pics! :D )

Yes, alright, there might be some evidence to Russian girls being rather hot too. :p :

Sorry mate, it's Latvia.

Pah! :hmph: Wot rot. ;)

LeonBrooke
21st January 2007, 22:21
Pah! :hmph: Wot rot. ;)

100% of Latvian women in the survey sample were extremely attractive :p :

Eki
21st January 2007, 22:23

Fousto, you're just being anti-Danish.

EuroTroll
21st January 2007, 22:26
100% of Latvian women in the survey sample were extremely attractive :p :

Yes, alright, so you've met one. :p : Hardly a large enough sample to form an opinion. :p :

LeonBrooke
21st January 2007, 22:33
Yes, alright, so you've met one. :p : Hardly a large enough sample to form an opinion. :p :

Damn, you worked it out. I've never met any Estonian women from whom to form an opinion, so until I get some evidence, I'm going to stick to what I said :p :

Eki
21st January 2007, 22:36

8. Who has Monza
want more ????
1. Venezuela
2. Japan http://www.suzuki.com/
3. Finland http://www.nautorgroup.com/
4. Sweden http://www.fjallraven.org/
5. Germany http://www.meindl.de/english/
6. Chile
7. Well, Italy, but Danish sandwiches are good too.
8. Quattroporte on his Playstation

CarlMetro
22nd January 2007, 01:04
http://www.suzuki.com/

:rotflmao: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Roamy
22nd January 2007, 04:52
Fousto, you're just being anti-Danish.

actually not. I like them because they give Pino a home. Other than that I just assume they are nice people and don't contribute much to the world. that is not being anti it is being real. I probably love danish women !!

Eki
22nd January 2007, 11:13
:rotflmao: :laugh: :rotflmao:
Hey! I think Suzuki Jimny is the best all purpose vehicle for one person there is. It's good on narrow and bumpy forest paths, good in crowded city centers and adequate on highways.

janneppi
22nd January 2007, 11:28
4. Sweden http://www.haglofs.se/

Fixed. ;)