PDA

View Full Version : CMR2 Rally Magazine issue #4

JTLarsen
9th March 2008, 08:42
Issue 4 of the CMR2 Rally Magazine is out!

Go check it out here:
http://jtl-media.com/rally/cmr2rallymagazine.html

UKOG~Will
9th March 2008, 08:47
Brilliant!!

It's cool that you got a poll up now, I voted Greece ;)

kabouter
10th March 2008, 08:00
Thanks for bringing us another nice CMR2 Magazine, and thanks to Tannat for writing the articles :up:

I voted Greece as well, but I saw Will and me were the only ones to do so at the time :( Doesn't anybody else like those gravel stages with the steep drops next to it?

tannat
10th March 2008, 12:13
[quote="kabouter"]

Greece is fun, but I have tarmac in my blood ;)

JTLarsen
10th March 2008, 12:22
Doesn't anybody else like those gravel stages with the steep drops next to it? I love Greece, but the snow of Sweden is my favorite!

kabouter
10th March 2008, 12:50
Greece is fun, but I have tarmac in my blood ;)
Have you ever considered consulting a doctor about that? ;)

Juha
10th March 2008, 16:09
I don't agree on the fact that the difference between PC and PS version is negligible.

Let's say you win one second on each straight. In Kenya, you have at least two of them on each stage. Makes a big difference to me on one rally. ;) I think the results should mention what the driver is using, PS or PC, so we at least have the satisfaction of being fastest PS drivers behind a gang of untouchables. :D

pettersolberg29
10th March 2008, 16:52
I voted Finland - for the speed!

tannat
10th March 2008, 17:40
Have you ever considered consulting a doctor about that? ;)

Perhaps I should, but it causes no pain.. :)

Cheers, kabouter...

kabouter
10th March 2008, 18:35
I don't agree on the fact that the difference between PC and PS version is negligible.

Let's say you win one second on each straight. In Kenya, you have at least two of them on each stage. Makes a big difference to me on one rally. ;) I think the results should mention what the driver is using, PS or PC, so we at least have the satisfaction of being fastest PS drivers behind a gang of untouchables. :D

I don't know if the top speed is the only difference. From Tannat's new thread it seems car handling is also different from PS to PC. But I think it would be fun to see in the results if drivers are using PS or PC, and to see what control method (steering wheel, wingpad, keyboard) they are using.

jso1985
10th March 2008, 22:03
I still think it's easier to be faster on a PS1-pad than on a keyboard.
Still even if it seems like the PC version have faster cars, maybe the PS-version cars have some advantage that we don't know about.