PDA

View Full Version : Mirroring Stages in CMR2

pettersolberg29
8th March 2008, 11:15
I want to do my preparation for Rally Argentina (Australia Mirrored), but whenever I put the 'waveyourlefts' cheat into the create new profile, nothing happens, and the stages are normal. Does anyone know how to fix this?
And are the stage numbers mirrored with this cheat i.e. is stage 1 stage 11 after the cheat?

And also will Argentina be run as Expert Level day 1, and Intermediate Level day 2?
Thanks for the info.

tannat
8th March 2008, 12:33
I want to do my preparation for Rally Argentina (Australia Mirrored), but whenever I put the 'waveyourlefts' cheat into the create new profile, nothing happens, and the stages are normal. Does anyone know how to fix this?
And are the stage numbers mirrored with this cheat i.e. is stage 1 stage 11 after the cheat?

And also will Argentina be run as Expert Level day 1, and Intermediate Level day 2?
Thanks for the info.

Can't explain why the cheat isn't working. You may need to visit the cheats menu on options after using the cheat code. Stages will remain numbered the same. Argentina will run as you suggest

Cheers

James

pettersolberg29
8th March 2008, 18:21
I've just looked at the 2008 Calendar, and it actually says Argentina is just Australia, and Jordan is Australia Mirrored.
Is this right?

jso1985
8th March 2008, 19:01
Yep, Argentina is Australia in normal mode.
are you using the PC or PS version? por PS version the cheat code is "rorrimskcart"

NOR
8th March 2008, 19:43
You have to go to separate CHEATS menu and there set mirror on.

tannat
8th March 2008, 20:36
Yep, Argentina is Australia in normal mode.

In my opinion Australia is far more representative of the WRC Argentina round than the CMR2 stages we used last year... :D

pettersolberg29
9th March 2008, 12:08
Oh, I get it know, cheers!

donnelly1
10th March 2008, 03:17
great help thanks