PDA

View Full Version : TRD3: FPA Round 3 Barbegello

RaikkonenRules
13th January 2007, 12:04
Round 3 takes us across Australia to Barbegello near Perth. The Barbegello circuit is a very short track so traffic will be an issue for much of the race.

Round 2 at Oran Park saw Adam Sloma make his debut and what an impact he made, qualifying on pole and would have won if he haddent run off the road on lap 19. This hadded the win to Muz who had ripped of his toenail before the event.

Muz now has an 18 point lead over fellow Aussie, Peter Vuko. BobZee is third making it three Aussies in the top three of the championship. RaikkonenRules is the first non Aussie in fourth with Lugnut and Adam Sloma just behind each on 20 points.

Lugnut and Jon Brown had to miss this round due to finance issues but with a bit of luck they should make it this time.

Can Muz make it three form three this time? Or will Peter Vuko or Adam Sloma get the better of him. Find out in two weeks time.

RaikkonenRules
13th January 2007, 12:06
Race Rules:

Laps 24
AI Difficulty 100%
All race rules turned on.

Deadline is Friday January 26 20:00 GMT

Good Luck :up:

RaikkonenRules
13th January 2007, 12:11
Entry List: 18
#4 Nick Tallon Vorsprung Durch Czechnik (England)**
#5 Foxystoat V8 Thunder Racing (England)
#7 Lugnut Lugnut Racing (USA) (PC)
#8 RaikkonenRules Team Triple R (England)
#11 Jon Brown Prodrive (England)*
#13 Micheal Booth (Scotland)
#17 Rickupinoft Audi Sport (England) (PC)**
#19 Adam Sloma Slomek Racing (Poland) (PC)
#21 Bobzee BZR (Australia) (PC)
#23 El Sween Team PSR (England)
#39 Muz ZOOM Racing (Australia)
#44 Alfa Fan Team Kit-Kat Racing (Scotland)
#51 Peter Vuko Team Aussi (Australia)
#82 Johnny Shell Kentucky Fried Racing (USA)
#88 Craig Nayler Siennar Sports (England)
#124 Neil Adams Team CBA (England)
#131 Crutts CruttSpeed (England) (PC)
#666 Real Illusions Mobile Chicane Racing (England)

* Jon Brown Unconfirmed
** Nick Tallon and Rickupinoft will be deleted from the entry list if they don't compete this round.

Fingers crossed for a bigger grid this time. :up:

Adam Sloma
13th January 2007, 14:25
I'm after practise round at Barbagallo and set a new time on HOF :D .

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72&pageno=1

The last turn at Barbagallo is a nightmare. It is posible to turn without using a break, but its difficult to do that 24 times. If you turn to early, car jump and land upside-down on the grass and the race is over. The other problem is traffic. I catch up last car on the end of 6 lap.

I hope this time I reach the finish without any collisions. Wish you that same.

Cheers

johnny shell
13th January 2007, 15:48
yeah it appears to be possible to do the entire lap flat-footed.

but I wouldn't recommend it!

johnny shell
13th January 2007, 16:02
hey - I have times that are good enough to make the hall of fame, but I've never seen a code to enter as I'm playing in time trial mode.

I play on PS2. anyone got any ideas?

Adam Sloma
13th January 2007, 21:05
I'm after practise round at Barbagallo and set a new time on HOF :D .

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72&pageno=1

The last turn at Barbagallo is a nightmare. It is posible to turn without using a break, but its difficult to do that 24 times. If you turn to early, car jump and land upside-down on the grass and the race is over. The other problem is traffic. I catch up last car on the end of 6 lap.

I hope this time I reach the finish without any collisions. Wish you that same.

Cheers

I catch up last car on the end of 7 lap. Sorry for this mistake.

RaikkonenRules
13th January 2007, 21:47
Just done my race. Ran semi consitant 41 sec laps. Bet Muz, Vuko or Adam Sloma can get sub 40s.

I think that any time under 17 minutes wouldbe an excelent time.

Muz
14th January 2007, 02:13
hey - I have times that are good enough to make the hall of fame, but I've never seen a code to enter as I'm playing in time trial mode.

Johnny, go to the 'championship details' section, in the same panel as setups, race and retire etc. Then go to lap records and you will get times and a 12 digit code.

Peter Vuko
14th January 2007, 04:02
After the 1st day of practice at Barbagallo Raceway, the Polish speedster Adam Sloma is again showing the way, but the Aussie duo of Peter Vuko & Muz are close behind. Only Sloma & Vuko were able to break the 40sec barrier today. The top 3 times were : 1. A. Sloma 39.72s 2. P.Vuko 39.93s 3. Muz 40.03s. The British & US teams are expected to arrive tomorrow to try & stop the Aussie & Polish domination.

RaikkonenRules
14th January 2007, 13:45
Still a second off the leading pace. :( But still i'm 4 secs faster than Alfa Fan :p

Peter Vuko
15th January 2007, 11:31
Hi guys , Steven Vuko here, thought i would make a comeback to car racing this year.

Team Name : Team Grunt
Team Number: 15

Thank you..See you at Barbagallo

Peter Vuko
15th January 2007, 11:58
The Vuko boys started getting serious at practice at Barbagallo today taking positions 1 & 2 . Vuko Snr went out & posted a 39.69s to take current pole from the Pole Adam Sloma. Then young Steven Vuko making his comeback to racing caused a sensation posting a blistering 39.54s lap. This young boy can drive!! Watch out for him in the race this weekend. The English & US drivers have been very quiet so far - can they match the pace of the Aussies??

RaikkonenRules
15th January 2007, 18:49
Entry List: 19
#4 Nick Tallon Vorsprung Durch Czechnik (England)**
#5 Foxystoat V8 Thunder Racing (England)
#7 Lugnut Lugnut Racing (USA) (PC)
#8 RaikkonenRules Team Triple R (England)
#11 Jon Brown Prodrive (England)*
#13 Micheal Booth (Scotland)
#15 Steven Vuko Team Grunt (Australia)
#17 Rickupinoft Audi Sport (England) (PC)**
#19 Adam Sloma Slomek Racing (Poland) (PC)
#21 Bobzee BZR (Australia) (PC)
#23 El Sween Team PSR (England)
#39 Muz ZOOM Racing (Australia)
#44 Alfa Fan Team Kit-Kat Racing (Scotland)
#51 Peter Vuko Team Aussi (Australia)
#82 Johnny Shell Kentucky Fried Racing (USA)
#88 Craig Nayler Siennar Sports (England)
#124 Neil Adams Team CBA (England)
#131 Crutts CruttSpeed (England) (PC)
#666 Real Illusions Mobile Chicane Racing (England)

* Jon Brown Unconfirmed
** Nick Tallon and Rickupinoft will be deleted from the entry list if they don't compete this round.

Excellent that's 19 entries. :up: Welcome to the series Steven

johnny shell
15th January 2007, 19:37
Johnny Shell hit the track today in preparation for the upcoming FPA race at the Barbegello circuit in Australia.

The young (37) American's smooth style paid off at the fast circuit with Johnny turning in a fast lap of 40.87, good enough for 15th in the codemasters hall of fame. (thanks for the help Muz!).

Johnny did better than usual at this circuit because little breaking or throttle control is needed here. His background in american oval track racing leaves him pretty deficient in those areas as he's used to just being smooth and keeping the pedal to the metal.

He's not considered to be a podium contender because not only does he completely lack consistancy, but also because he is still over a second off the pace of the leading contenders.

But his respectable time in practice here will help satisify his sponsors, as he continues to work towards finishing in the upper half of the results in this, his first ever open wheel championship.

The lure of some of the world's best road courses inspired him to make the move to Europe last year, where he competed in the British GT series before being forced to drop out as his sponsors withdrew their support due to poor results.

He won the GT Cup race at the first stop of the championship at Donington Park, but hasn't been able to regain that form since. He has a steady girlfriend now however, and is more focused on his racing and less focused on partying and chasing all the beautiful European and Aussie women around.

He even hits the pause button now before lighting up, or opening a fresh beer, during a race.

Muz
16th January 2007, 11:37
Nice times Vukos!! Would like to say I've spent the last 3 hours challenging them but I bought Tourist Trophy today and spent my times throwing bikes (including the one I ride for real) down the road! Has any else got this game?? (Sorry this is off topic)

Neil Adams
17th January 2007, 20:43
The English & US drivers have been very quiet so far - can they match the pace of the Aussies??

not me! lol, way of cant even do 43s!

RaikkonenRules
17th January 2007, 21:26
Times from Neil Adams :up:

real_illusions
17th January 2007, 22:25
i think i was doing 48's or something in practise a while ago...although i cant remember exactly now.

been busy recently with a new job and several other things.

hopefully get round to some practise the next couple of days and maybe the race next week.

:)

johnny shell
18th January 2007, 13:49
I got a 40.42 :D

less than a second behind THE Peter Yuko on the codies HoF!

time for me to stop playing around and start to practice my race set up now though.

My turning that 40.42 is like a dart player who can throw a bulls eye like 1 out of 100 times. yeah, sure, it's a bulls eye... but if I can't do good laps consistantly then so what.

all I wanna do is finish in the top 1/2 of the grid!

real_illusions
18th January 2007, 14:38
i'm confident of a position between 1st and last place..if i manage to finish behind last position then i'm driving an f1 car in the next race ;) :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
18th January 2007, 14:41
i'm confident of a position between 1st and last place..if i manage to finish behind last position then i'm driving an f1 car in the next race ;) :p :

:cheese: Cheesey yet true analysis :up:

I might make an effort to do the race tonight but I've got lots of revision, Work (till 8) and a marathon darts match against by brother :erm:

Peter Vuko
18th January 2007, 21:09
With one week to go nearly all the drivers have tested the Barbagallo track. The top 6 times in practice so far are: 1. S.Vuko 39.54s 2. P.Vuko 39.69s 3. A.Sloma 39.72s 4. Muz 40.03s 5. BobZee 40.28s 6. J.Shell 40.42s. Most drivers will now prepare their cars for race trim but there will no doubt be one or two drivers trying to improve their grid position. The race again will come down to negotiating traffic - Muz has proven to be the best at this so far this season & this is why he remains the bookies favourite. The one to watch is young Steven Vuko - he has consistently broken the 40sec mark in practice but the youngster has been caught out in traffic before!

real_illusions
18th January 2007, 23:56
i cant get past the 44 second mark on race setup...

dont know how you guys do it...although muz has offered me a few tips..might try them tomorow or saturday..

johnny shell
21st January 2007, 15:54
Johnny Shell moves into 5th on the practice grid with a lap of 40.21, a lap that put him in the top 10 in the HoF on the codies sight... however, he's not expected to be able to translate that practice success into race day success.

Brown, Jon Brow
21st January 2007, 21:01
So far I've only managed a 42:50. :( I think its time to start using my steering wheel.) How much of the track can you guys take flat. I can only do turn 2 flat :mad: There is no way the car will turn-in enough to take other corners flat. Maybe my set-up is pants.

real_illusions
21st January 2007, 21:03
i've kinda given up on this round...i'm going to be about 2 laps down by the end of the race.

RaikkonenRules
21st January 2007, 21:06
You might as well compete. Points go down to 15th place

Adam Sloma
21st January 2007, 21:19
Vuko is 1st and another Vuko is 2nd? Give me some time's, and I show you what I can do:-) Maybe not tonight, because I'm after a few beer, but tomorrow I'll be at pole position!
BTW its awfully live on the village, without internet acces!

Adam Sloma
22nd January 2007, 00:14
I did it! 39.44s :-)))))))

johnny shell
22nd January 2007, 14:37
JB I take the whole track flat out, except the last turn before the start/finish straight.

my set-up is full-stiff and pretty much all the way to the ground. I only set my roll bars at 50% though, which helps keeping it from flipping when I hit the curbs.

turn in also might be helped by running some camber.

and I think in race trim I'm in the 41 range.

RaikkonenRules
22nd January 2007, 19:38
Looks like Johnny's goining to be rivaling me this time. :) I got 41s in race setup.

johnny shell
22nd January 2007, 19:58
my focus is going to be 1) turning fast laps consistantly and not having a bad corner here or there that costs seconds per lap 2) not running into the back of traffic I'm lapping!

I've run a couple of race-legnth practice sessions so far and I get DQ'ed for rough driving or corner-cutting every time... or at a bare minimum I get black flagged. I may have to be more conservative during the race than I like.

I don't expect to be challanging you just yet kimi fan, but I am pleased that I've found some speed!

RaikkonenRules
22nd January 2007, 20:12
I'm expecting you to get under 17 mins Johnny. :up:

Peter Vuko
22nd January 2007, 21:08
With 4 days to go the top 6 qualifying times are :
1. A.Sloma 39.44s
2. S.Vuko 39.54s
3. P.Vuko 39.69s
4. Muz 40.03s
5. J. Shell 40.21s
6. BobZee 40.28s

RaikkonenRules
22nd January 2007, 21:20
So far I've only managed a 42:50. :( I think its time to start using my steering wheel.) How much of the track can you guys take flat. I can only do turn 2 flat :mad: There is no way the car will turn-in enough to take other corners flat. Maybe my set-up is pants.

Looks like I'm good for top Brit again. :D

Brown, Jon Brow
23rd January 2007, 09:41
I ran some laps with the wheel. I improved my time slightly but there is still no-way I can to the most of the lap flat out. :mad: I'd end up in the graval trap with no wheels. I have to take the 1st turn in 2nd!!!

johnny shell
23rd January 2007, 13:03
if you can just get the car to turn in, the cornering forces slow the car down A LOT with-out actually lifting or using the brakes.

ST205GT4
23rd January 2007, 13:24
What simulation are you guys playing that lets you do Barbagello flat out with no brakes? It can't be very realistic because that would be pretty much impossible in real life.

And I have no idea whether you're running the short track or the long track but even a Lola F3000 car can only do the short track in 47 secs. Long track in just under 52 secs. Sub 40 sec laps? Ermm..

foxystoat
23rd January 2007, 13:31
Toca Racedriver3 In a Formula Palmer Audi. It isn't the most realistic your right but you gain a second or 4 by taking risks that you wouldn't in real life for fear of killing yourself ! my times are more in the 44 second bracket so a little nearer the mark. Oh and I have to lift or brake on quite a few corners .

Adam Sloma
23rd January 2007, 14:19
I'll do some laps at pro-simulations difficultis, and my best time was 44.56s. I must break at 1st and last corner, but this car have fantastic grip even in pro-sim!

Adam Sloma
23rd January 2007, 16:39
44.56s at pro-sim, without useing boost.

RaikkonenRules
23rd January 2007, 17:39
I have times from myself Alpha Fan, Neil Adams, Craig Nayler and Foxystoat so far.

Remeber deadline is this Friday at 20:00 GMT

Brown, Jon Brow
23rd January 2007, 20:56
I'll do some laps at pro-simulations difficultis, and my best time was 44.56s. I must break at 1st and last corner, but this car have fantastic grip even in pro-sim!

I got in the 44's with pro-simulation. So why am I so much slower than you without it on? :mad:

TRD3 Formula Palmer Audi News

Jon Brown has withdrawn his entry from the FPA championship. He said the reasons behind the decision were, the car handles like a shopping trolley filled with bricks and because he is 'bad loser'. He has only completed the 1st round this season, where he came 4th. But he had intended to compete in all the European rounds before the announcement.

RaikkonenRules
23rd January 2007, 21:56
That's a real shame Jon. :( Oh well looks like England's hopes rest in my hands now.

johnny shell
24th January 2007, 13:01
ran my race last night. for sure had to be conservative to make sure I finished the race with no penalities. I could have averaged about 1/2 a second a lap faster had I really pushed myself, but in practice that just lead to too many incidents.

didn't quite meet the goal RR set for me, but I was close! oh so close!

quite enjoyed my run at this circuit. feeling good about my pace, left feeling like I could have gotten a little more out of the race though. but my sponsors seem to be happy at the moment so that's the important thing :D

real_illusions
24th January 2007, 13:28
i should be somewhere near the back in this one...

;)

johnny shell
24th January 2007, 13:32
you sound like me last year in the British GT series JB. I started off strong and that got my hopes up, then when I started to faulter a bit 'my sponsors' got discouraged & dropped out.

now we're back just having fun and learning how to be a better driver and learning all these interesting new circuits.. and every once in a while I find a circuit I like and I even post a decent lap or two to have something to chear about!

RaikkonenRules
24th January 2007, 19:43
I'm still the only driver to have broken the 16 min barrier so far but I bet the likes of Sloma, Muz and the Vukoes will be right there. I'm starting to feel confident for a good result.

RaikkonenRules
25th January 2007, 19:59
Times from BobZee. :up:

Peter Vuko
26th January 2007, 09:27
The Rd at Barbagallo is just about over. The final top 6 grid positions being:
1.A.Sloma 39.44s 2.S.Vuko 39.54s 3.P.Vuko 39.69s 4.Muz 40.03s 5.BobZee 40.04s 6.J.Shell 40.21s.

Another pole to the Pole, Sloma - well done again!!
Young Vuko showed tremendous speed in the race to just beat his dad. The father & son combination hoping for podium places.

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 20:41
Just waiting for Muz to post his times then I'll post the results. Thanks Vuko for the excellent coverage of the practice session. :up:

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 20:52
Just checked Muz's profile and it appears he hasn't been on since Jan 19th. I have sent him a PM but I have a feeling he might be away. :(

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 21:19
OK bored of waiting so here's the race report.

Race Report:
Some bad news before this round. Jon Brown's funding had run out and is unable to continue in the series. This is a real shame and yet another example of talent wasted due to lack of money. :(

Peter Vuko's son Steven has joined the series today, it is unone whenever he will run the rest of the series but rumour has it he's even faster than his father.

So 12 cars line up today, slight improvement on the last round. Pole, Adam Sloma lines up on his second pole postion in two races with a time of 39.44 with Steven Vuko alongside. Next is Peter Vuko and Muz then BobZee, Johnny Shell, RaikkonenRules, Real Illusions, Neil Adams, Alfa Fan, Foxystoat and Craig Nayler brings up the rear.

And it's go, disaster for our championship leader, Muz he has stalled on the grid. Steven Vuko has taken the lead from Sloma with Peter Vuko just behind, RaikkonenRules has lept up to fourth with BobZee and Shell just behind. Real Illusions and Adams are next followed by Foxystoat, Alfa Fan and Nayler. Muz has manged to rejoin but three corners later he pulls off onto the side of the track. A frustrating day for the series leader.

Lap 3 and Vuko Snr. passes Sloma for 2nd. Vuko Jr. has been unable to build up a lead and his father, Sloma, RR and BobZee are stuck to him like bogeys.

Lap 4 RR passes Sloma for 3rd, the Pole slightly struggling in the early stages. A lap later Vuko Snr. passes his son for the lead not before pushing him onto the grass. Steven drops to 5th but imediately repasses BobZee.

Lap 7 The leading group have caught the tailenders. Unfortunately Peter Vuko gets blocked by the dicing Alfa Fan, Craig Nayler and Foxystoat and is passed by RR, the young Brit noe enjoying his first laps in the lead.

Lap 9 Sloma passes Vuko Snr. for second. Vuko Jr. runs in fourth. BobZee has slightly dropped off from the leading group.

Lap 14 Steven Vuko passes his father for third place. Sloma is stuck to the back of RR as they catch more backmarkers. Neil Adams is waiting for the leaders to go past but unfortunately gets stuck between RR and Sloma, Sloma is now alongside RR on the outside. RR shoves Sloma onto the grass but Sloma somehow keeps control and passes RR on the grass! :eek: What phenominal talent this guy is.

Final Lap Sloma hasn't managed to drop RR or Steven Vuko but Vuko Snr. has dropped slightly back. the leaders come across thev finish line and it's Sloma who takes the win in only his second ever race. RR finshes second with a very respectable drive just ahead of Vuko Jr. Vuko Snr. is fourth just a couple of seconds back with BobZee not too far behind. Johnny Shell is the only other car on the lead lap in 6th.

Full Results and standings coming soon. :)

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 21:20
1. 19 Adam Sloma 16:32.4 40.31 Poland Leader
2. 8 RaikkonenRules 16:34.1 40.35 England 00:01.7
3. 15 Steven Vuko 16:35.2 40.11 Australia 00:02.9
4. 51 Peter Vuko 16:37.2 40.31 Australia 00:04.8
5. 21 BobZee 16:39.4 40.59 Australia 00:07.1
6. 82 Johnny Shell 17:01.9 41.01 England 00:29.5
7. 66 Real Illusions 17:48.2 43.59 England 1 lap
8. 24 Neil Adams 18:00.6 44.15 England 1 lap
9. 44 Alfa Fan 18:18.7 45.22 Scotland 2 laps
10. 5 FoxyStoat 18:25.0 43.99 England 2 laps
11.88 Craig Nayler 18:29.5 44.88 England 2 laps

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 21:25
1 Muz (2 wins) 50
2 Adam Sloma (1 win) 45
3 Peter Vuko 45
4 RaikkonenRules 42
5 BobZee 34
6 Johnny Shell 29
7 Real Illusions 26
8 Neil Adams 23
9 Lugnut 20
10 Alfa Fan 20
11 Steven Vuko 16
12 FoxyStoat 16
13 Craig Nayler 15
14 Jon Brown 13
15 Crutts 3
16 El Sween 0
17 Micheal Booth 0

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 21:26
PC Cup
1 BobZee 24
2 Adam Sloma 20
3 Lugnut 10
4 Crutts 6

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 21:28
Nations Cup
1 Australia 66
2 Poland 45
3 England 44
4 USA 40
5 Scotland 20

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 21:30
Well I'm pround to say I've managed to beat both Vuko's on home turf. Congrats to Sloma for his first win :up:

Muz now only has a 5 point lead over Peter Vuko and Sloma. I'm just 8 points off in 4th. :D

johnny shell
26th January 2007, 21:32
wow. what a race!!!!

glad I've finished on the lead lap every race so far. I'll keep that as my goal for this series :D

congradulations on the great run kimi fan (I can't ever remember how to spell Kimi's last name, that's why I always call you that) but anyway great run.

let's hope Muz gets his issues sorted out.

and what about those newcomers Adam and Vuko jr????? wow

oh yeah and you got me listed as england but I'm USA. your run should put england into second in the nations cup with the US holding onto third hopefully.

johnny shell
26th January 2007, 21:33
ohh... in the nations cup, didn't think about poland coming on so strong! that country is really making a mark in open wheel racing lately....

RaikkonenRules
26th January 2007, 21:43
Sorry bout that Johnny I may have wrote England but I still added your points to the USA total. ;) Hope you enjoyed the race. :)

johnny shell
26th January 2007, 22:01
hell yeah I had a ball. I qualified way better than I usually do, and finishing on the very tail end of the lead lap is GOOD for me. I needed the confidence boost after finishing last or 2nd to last in EIGHT out of the last NINE rounds of the Clio Cup!

I've already loaded up the trailer, hit the road, and turned my first practice laps at Circuit Park Zandvoort, with a fast lap of 1:19.02, good enough for 20th on the codies HoF. I see Adam has already turned some blistering laps here!

BobZee
26th January 2007, 22:04
Pretty happy with the result, though some fine tuning still needed for the BZR car. The team is feverishly packing up the car for the long haul to Europe for the next 8 races. Better bring along plenty of Vegemite !!
Could have sworn I spotted MUZ hanging around the back of the garage - he must be trying to scavenge a replacement for his blown engine ;) .
See you all at Zandvoort !

Adam Sloma
26th January 2007, 22:12
Yes, yes, yes ;)

Another great report RaikkonenRules (maybe I change my name to KubicaRules or RobertFan :D ).

Peter Vuko
26th January 2007, 22:20
What a great race! Only 7 secs separating the top 5 over 24 laps - thats great stuff!! Well done Adam on your win - well deserved. My son did very well on his comeback drive - maybe I should stop giving him my set ups!!! A great effort by BobZee & what about R/R - he drives these cars very well! I had very good speed but I think this one came down to who could get through traffic the best. I could have killed some of those slower cars coming into the last corner - they slowed you down a lot! Roll on next Rd - this is a good series.

Adam Sloma
27th January 2007, 08:56
This time I dont focus on the best lap time like it was at Oran Park. This time my best lap time was made without boost used. I use boost on the traffic lap. Last 5 lap I drove werry carefully (last corner) and prabably lost a 1 or 2 seconds but finally reach the finish.
I hope to see you all (Muz too) at Zandvoort.

Muz
27th January 2007, 11:40
Sorry guys, with heaps of visitors and work starting back I havn't seen the playstation or computer for awhile. Will try for Zan!!