PDA

View Full Version : Look at what you'll be missing if there's no merger/reunification/takeover/whatever.

SoCalPVguy
14th February 2008, 21:34
http://transfers.mep-llc.com/files/08_danica-patrick_04.jpg

Plenum
14th February 2008, 21:43
Kat is way hotter (in a girl next door with secret tatoos way), smarter (in a get the car home in one peice way), braver (in a smile after a horrible wreck way), and finally she has WON more races !

Danica can expoit her sex all she wants...Kat would likely still beat her in any category you want to pic....Well except maybe for hoarishness

Osiris333
14th February 2008, 21:50
I live in LA. That's a 5 around here.

Chaparral66
14th February 2008, 22:02
Is this what Lady Danica is going to do when and if she wins a race? Sorta like the US Women's Soccer player when they beat China?

gloomyDAY
14th February 2008, 22:05
I live in LA. That's a 5 around here.
Read my mind!

Sorry to hear about all this havoc chaps.
Good luck with the series' (IRL/CCWS).

garyshell
14th February 2008, 22:11
Is this what Lady Danica is going to do when and if she wins a race? Sorta like the US Women's Soccer player when they beat China?

Or Patrick Carpentier did at Mid Ohio when he won there?

Gary

Chaparral66
14th February 2008, 22:16
Or Patrick Carpentier did at Mid Ohio when he won there?

Gary

That was scary...and he just wrecked his #10 Valvoline Dodge in the second of the Twin Daytona 150s, so now what does he do?

PSfan
14th February 2008, 22:33
"Look at what you'll be missing if there's no merger/reunification/takeover/whatever"

What, is she gonna refuse to take her clothes off ever again if there's no merger?!?

SoCalPVguy
14th February 2008, 23:31
"Look at what you'll be missing if there's no merger/reunification/takeover/whatever"

What, is she gonna refuse to take her clothes off ever again if there's no merger?!?

No but do any of us really want to see Paul Tracy in a bikini ?????????/

BobGarage
14th February 2008, 23:38

i want to watch racing!

when I want to look at such material i do so, but I watch champ car to watch the racing not see if the female driver gets her kit off!

Chaparral66
14th February 2008, 23:39

Do any of us want to see AJ Foyt in a thong????

Yikes, may have gone a bit too far there...

Osiris333
14th February 2008, 23:42

Way too far, dude. Way too far.

PSfan
14th February 2008, 23:50

So are you saying if there is a merger, Danica takes her clothes off, but if they don't merge Paul Tracy will take his clothes off? at the same time reveal his fetish to wearing womens clothing?

PSfan
14th February 2008, 23:59

Yah, you might wanna have a similar sig disclaimer like I have :p :

Got a really nasty image in my head of a Paul Tracy, AJ Foyt, Danica wet T-shirt contest... Funny thing, I think Danica would probably have the smallest breasts outa the three...

Chaparral66
15th February 2008, 00:11
So you're saying that AJ may be wearing the "mansiere"?

SoCalPVguy
15th February 2008, 00:11
So are you saying if there is a merger, Danica takes her clothes off, but if they don't merge Paul Tracy will take his clothes off? at the same time reveal his fetish to wearing womens clothing?

*LOL* That is a terrible visual !!! But possiby the most compelling reason for a merger - to prevent that !!!

SoCalPVguy
15th February 2008, 00:17
The other thread re. Katherine Legge inspred this ...

http://transfers.mep-llc.com/files/08_legge.patrick_04.jpg

Chaparral66
15th February 2008, 00:20
You know what gets me about celebrities who do a photo spread like this? It's the attitude they have with it once it comes out. They know the kind of attention they will get, obviously, and the controversy they calculating court with this kind of thing, and what does Danica say about it?

"I had fun with it," as if Danica didn't take it seriously. Give me a break.

When I said that to a reporter I know who had the hots for her when she first came to Indy, he called me "sexist". Jeez.

PSfan
15th February 2008, 00:20
The other thread re. Katherine Legge inspred this ...

http://transfers.mep-llc.com/files/08_legge.patrick_04.jpg

Um... now thats an interesting merger...

Chaparral66
15th February 2008, 00:30
K Legge has a better figure, I mean she's feminine...

LTalbot
15th February 2008, 00:47
Katherine is cuter IMHO, but they are both Hot. I only hope Katherine makes the cut and they can both race each other in the new consolidated series.

Chaparral66
15th February 2008, 00:52
That'll be some catfight in turn one if one cuts off the other and both go into the wall after the green flag at the Indy 500...

nanders
15th February 2008, 01:05
Keep CCWS together and add Nopi Chicks ... that's a sure winner.

DN5
15th February 2008, 01:15
danica patrick is like 4' tall. that is not hot.

Blancvino
15th February 2008, 17:24
I'd let her adjust my gear shifter but she is not the hottie she is made out to be in some circles.

anthonyvop
15th February 2008, 19:40
So if there is no reunification I wil miss out on 11 year old Korean boys in bad fitting bikini?

BTW I live in Miami. That is a 2 around here.

CCFanatic
15th February 2008, 22:26
Still a sick ***** who should be working on her race craft than posing for pics for a magazine mostly pre teens google over.

tony, she is a 12 year old. She aged from last year.