PDA

View Full Version : O/T BTCC Prices

Tiesse
13th January 2007, 12:55
Just bought our tickets to the BTCC Rockingham round & was pleasantly surprised at how much it is. £21 for me, my 6 year old & my 10 year olsd nephew, bargain!

Cheaper than last year's Ovalfest!

LessThanSte
13th January 2007, 20:19
Agreed, far better value than that aswell. Ovalfest was alright but the ticket prices were extortionate imo!

Tempted to make a weekend of it meself :)

Chigley
13th January 2007, 21:21
Don't forget you've got to pay extra to get into the paddock unlike Thunder Sunday or The Ovalfest (unless you're wearing orange).
;)

71minus2
13th January 2007, 22:32
I'll be at the Rock for BTCC, i watched the last BTCC meet there on TV and it was amazing. £21 with kids free mustn't grumble!

Shame the following weeks A1GP is on the same day as SCSA, but hey i'm going to Bristol for NASCAR in March so that'll have to make do for my stock car fill in April too.

Tiesse
14th January 2007, 18:12
Don't forget you've got to pay extra to get into the paddock unlike Thunder Sunday or The Ovalfest (unless you're wearing orange).
;)

Don't mind that at all. It is one of the boys highlights of the day out to see the paddock area.

JDPower
14th January 2007, 18:58
;)
How much are they then, and how do you get them as they don't seem to be on the ticketing site?

We didn't have paddock passes last time they were there but still got to chat to Muller and get his autograph for my gf who'd gone all giggly and weak at the knees :rolleyes: :cheese:
(I'm in trouble if she sees this :uhoh: :D )

Chigley
14th January 2007, 19:24
My reference for saying that is taken from Rockingham's website and the knowledge that ever other round of the BTCC I have been unfortunate enough to attend spectators have had to pay for paddock access outside of the hour pit walkabout at lunch time.
See: http://www.rockingham.co.uk/btcc.asp the detail at the bottom of the page associated with "Entrance ticket to the circuit and hospitality suite*". If people having access to hospitality suites have to pay for paddock access I can't see "Joe Public" not having to pay.

Sticker Rub
14th January 2007, 22:51
At the last rockingham BTCC meeting, pitlane & paddock access was included.

jeffmr2
15th January 2007, 20:19
If youre taking kids its pretty good value but it seems a bit pricey for someone like myself with no children in tow so doubt i'll be there.Its a bit of a disappointment for me especially as i'm away april 29th.

Tser
15th January 2007, 20:26
I'd be surprised, been attending BTCC since the 1980s and can't remember ever having to pay for paddock access before.

corbygal
16th January 2007, 03:30
I might be able to go, depends on my term times. I think those 2 days are the last of my hols :D

It'll be nice to go to a motorsport race and just watch lol. I've only done it about 5-6 times! lol. (although I obviously will be taking my camera lol)

Speedworx
16th January 2007, 09:14
I have booked my weekend ticket. Really looking forward to it.

wedge
16th January 2007, 16:14
Paddock pass = permission to view races on top of the garage?

71minus2
19th January 2007, 22:54
I just received my weekly Seetickets email and look whats on it

THE DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP
Returns to Rockingham in April, tickets are available now. http://www.seetickets.com/?a=bri+tou

Richard