Hybrid View

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    So far this year I've lost a total of 8.6kg and I've been using the turbo trainer a lot so I'm now cycling at least three times per week. And with the weightloss and extra training I've felt the difference when I've been outside riding. I'm no faster in total but rather those bits of road where I always struggled I'm finding easier, which is amazing.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    So far this year I've lost a total of 8.6kg and I've been using the turbo trainer a lot so I'm now cycling at least three times per week. And with the weightloss and extra training I've felt the difference when I've been outside riding. I'm no faster in total but rather those bits of road where I always struggled I'm finding easier, which is amazing.
    I've found that the results on the exercise increase even more once you get the weight loss over with. That calorie deficit can slow you down on training sometimes. Those extra calories help fuel you better much of the time.

I've considered dropping another few pounds but if I do it will probably be in the cooler months after summer.
    Last edited by airshifter; 26th March 2016 at 12:47.