Quote Originally Posted by Susiraja View Post
Basically everyone knows someone driving an E36. It's so common nowadays. You can post your questions of the failures here. I'm pretty sure someone can help. For example my brother is building his third E36 at the moment and I'll be co-driving the Arctic rally in an E36 before the driver finishes building an E82 for group F.

Thanks..
OK with the E35 with what they call their fancy "multi-link" the lower shock mount has done this a couple of times:

As you see that is cast iron---gjut järn kielellä Ruotsi or valurauta I think for you..
Naturally this is annoying and make SS times suffer..
Thing is we know very well what F-cup is like and we know you guys all are mental cases and maybe rally is cheaper than locking you guys in a rubber room, but the fact is you guys drive not just faster but much harder than we do here....

So if guys are breaking the mount and the boys with BMW like to spend money so they have Proflex or similar very expensive suspension we are wondering what all the guys there are doing when they are trying --in vain---to beat that guy in the good car...what's his name--what is that car? Oh yeah this guy

Now personally I think the solution is clear...Get a nice car like Jaska has, no more cast iron mounts to break...
But these guys are stubborn so we need to find a solution other than buying a nice car...

Do you know if guys are constantly breaking that damn mount, or do they use a "upp-svetsade' (sorry only speak one of your country's official languages, the easy one) or fabricated arm?

I would really appreciate some brilliant insight..
Actually any insight would be good.