Hybrid View

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    Agree with N.O.T. about the photographers. They can enter the stage if they want 1 hour before the start. I don't believe McKlein photographers are being dropped off in helicopters these days. Seen their photographers with cars over the last years. Anyway, it has not much to do with budget.
    They just get the mediabook with the spots chosen by the organization and they pick spots only out of that book, and you know why? Because there is a mediaparking at most of those spots, so they don't have to walk far to get to the stage!
    Every rally the same story, Spain, everybody is at the big hairpin etc. Italy, the 2 big jumps.

2. Likes: dimviii (26th May 2015),Fly_Half (26th May 2015),N.O.T (25th May 2015),Rallyper (26th May 2015)
    Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS View Post
    Every rally the same story, Spain, everybody is at the big hairpin etc. Italy, the 2 big jumps.
    Agree... In Mexico everybody wants to see El Brinco. In my point of view it is the least rally has the whole event
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 40 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS View Post
    Agree with N.O.T. about the photographers. They can enter the stage if they want 1 hour before the start. I don't believe McKlein photographers are being dropped off in helicopters these days. Seen their photographers with cars over the last years. Anyway, it has not much to do with budget.
    They just get the mediabook with the spots chosen by the organization and they pick spots only out of that book, and you know why? Because there is a mediaparking at most of those spots, so they don't have to walk far to get to the stage!
    +1

A large percentage of the images you see from Mcklein, Lavadinho etc aren't even taken on competitive sections. Signed on Media taking pictures on road sections. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.
    https://www.facebook.com/BritishRallyMedia/