Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
    Haas actually I have to admit has perhaps exceeded expectations. They are still going to be near the rear end of the field, but could be within striking distance of established teams. Guess the Ferrari help with all the gadgets and car parts has been enormous - otherwise it would be impossible for a new team to start out well.
    It's interesting to see things like the little wing on top of the engine cover, that only Haas and Ferrari have and no-one else. Gives a hint of how much Ferrari input there has been into the Haas car.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I attended the 4th day in Barcelona. It was a great experience even for me who has been to many GP's. 15 Euros for a day pass what entitles you access to any part of the track apart from the pits. I highly recommend it to anyone.
    From what I could tell this season is going to be very close and interesting. Mercedes are very reliable but Ferrari have upped the game again this year in terms of performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1bfYJYYJvA Some of my footage from Thursday.

3. Likes: Stan Reid (27th February 2016)
    McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Liked 156 Times in 153 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig O'Brien View Post
    I attended the 4th day in Barcelona. It was a great experience even for me who has been to many GP's. 15 Euros for a day pass what entitles you access to any part of the track apart from the pits. I highly recommend it to anyone.
    From what I could tell this season is going to be very close and interesting. Mercedes are very reliable but Ferrari have upped the game again this year in terms of performance.

Thanks Craig-Nice to hear them with their new "Hollywood" mufflers.
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking

hollywoodtips.jpg Click to enlarge

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reid View Post
    Thanks Craig-Nice to hear them with their new "Hollywood" mufflers.
    Definitely louder than last season.

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    The Mercedes with its three pipe exhaust have a really cool sound. The races are going to have a better sound effect this season

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig O'Brien View Post

Thank you, sir!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Well, day 5 is tomorrow. Maybe they'll have the chicken fences off them by then.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Someone finally beat Mercedes for laps completed... Sainz clocked up 166 laps today, vs 164 between Hamilton and Rosberg.

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Someone finally beat Mercedes for laps completed... Sainz clocked up 166 laps today, vs 164 between Hamilton and Rosberg.
    I think Rosberg clocked 174 in the feb testing sessions.