Thread: Hyundai WRT

Hybrid View

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    And then he screwed up by ramming the chicane in Australia and had to start first on the road for the rest of the rally and finally crashed on the last day.
    He first had a puncture, than hit the chicane. You could hear them talking about the puncture (Neuville asked Nicolas if they had 2 punctures) a few seconds before they arrive at that chicane.
    And on Sunday, it was all or nothing, didn't loose it there.

He lost it with the mechanical faillure in Turkey.

Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    He first had a puncture, than hit the chicane. You could hear them talking about the puncture (Neuville asked Nicolas if they had 2 punctures) a few seconds before they arrive at that chicane.
    And on Sunday, it was all or nothing, didn't loose it there.

He lost it with the mechanical faillure in Turkey.
    I don't see how anyone can say a driver lost the wdc through one mechanical failure against three fuckups. Or one fuck up for that matter.
    A mechanical failure a driver can not help, putting a car into a ditch is down to the driver.

3. Likes: AnttiL (18th December 2018),pantealex (18th December 2018),tommeke_B (17th December 2018),TWRC (18th December 2018)
    Liked 145 Times in 88 Posts
    I think he did not fuck up untill he had problem in Turkey (wich we can not blame on Neuville).
    If you look at results and pace the whole year Neuville was the only one always up there. In the beginning of the season al went easy to be top 3, end of season he had to push it to the limits to much to keep up whit top 3.

I personally feel the car started 2018 as the best, but in the end was third maybe even fourth fastest.
    Whitout Turkey points lost third and fourth places in remaining rounds would have been enough for wdc.

I hope the team has done there work to improve the car on the short off season. Loeb coming in the team wil be very good for them on that part in 2019

5. Likes: sturlabr (18th December 2018)
    Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    I think he did not fuck up untill he had problem in Turkey (wich we can not blame on Neuville).
    If you look at results and pace the whole year Neuville was the only one always up there. In the beginning of the season al went easy to be top 3, end of season he had to push it to the limits to much to keep up whit top 3.

I personally feel the car started 2018 as the best, but in the end was third maybe even fourth fastest.
    Whitout Turkey points lost third and fourth places in remaining rounds would have been enough for wdc.
    Isn't that a bit "selective" to put the blame on what happened in Turkey? One French guy also screwed up in Turkey, was 23 points behind Neuville after that rally, but still managed to beat Thierry 65 to 24 on the remaining events. Ogier sure would have the same (or even better) reasons for losing.
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

7. Likes: Norm75 (18th December 2018),pantealex (18th December 2018)