Hybrid View

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    AndyL, a GP must end at most 4 hours after the scheduled start time.

As for everyone having a go at Charlie Whiting, can you people see now why so many SCs and red flags are justified?
    Why are teams going onto inters if it is so dangerous? That doesnt make sense.I still think we could have raced after 2 laps of SC. In the rain people crash. Thats always been part of racing and what gives the likes of Manor and Sauber the chance to score points.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    Why are teams going onto inters if it is so dangerous? That doesnt make sense.I still think we could have raced after 2 laps of SC. In the rain people crash. Thats always been part of racing and what gives the likes of Manor and Sauber the chance to score points.
    The thing is, if you let drivers drive under these conditions, you're almost certainly not going to have a proper race. Instead, you'll get a truckload of short sprints separated by safety car periods. That'd probably be entertaining, but a mockery if you ask me.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    The thing is, if you let drivers drive under these conditions, you're almost certainly not going to have a proper race. Instead, you'll get a truckload of short sprints separated by safety car periods. That'd probably be entertaining, but a mockery if you ask me.
    ask the fans in the stands what they would rather see
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy