I think his heart belong to formula. He constantly compare those two sports. Man, I hope he does not pushing out of the sport. Those words about competive car is such dumb. All three manus are on the same page right now and will be even in june, when rules will be on paper. No one will get the advantage. So they will all get same amount of time for preparing their machines. Their decision of staying could also be a factor if they win at least driver championship. It's necessary I think. If both, even better. Hyundai did rise their sale numbers because of the sport, even if they are not winning or dominate. Toyota don't need to rise it because they were already at the top before they came in it. Their boss just like rallying and it's their herritage. Hyundai's decision of ending their N-line of ICE cars is such a stupid move and they will regret it. Some brands are bringing ICE engines back, because they realize EV will never replace that technology.

What I don't get it is why all three were so against hybrid few weeks ago, now when they will remove it from cars, are all against it. Why? Just why?