Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
I'm hoping like hell that Rallycross meeting the grim reaper and Citroen only running two cars will mean Loeb ends up at M-sport.

His market value will have dropped, given that there are seemingly no more doors open and Mr Wilson has always been a big fan.

With no Rallycross on the table for 2019, it might just happen.

I'm not in the know regarding finance and funds etc, but surely, he has enough marketable clout to bring a sponsor to M-sport.

Stars are beginning to line up hopefully.
As much as i'd love to see loeb at M-Sport too, i really don't see what is there for him to do so... When he retired from Citroen, it was clear that he didn't want to travel for long period anymore, rallies requiring to be away for 1 week / 10 days at least. With rally cross he could still do a world champioship with shorter travel period. I don't see that has changed.

So unless someone comes with a lot of cash to convince the maestro to drive and pays that car, i think he has enough to do to keep himself busy doing racing in europe with his own team...

I don't know how much resources has Bardall, but it sounds like someone had a dream and wanted his logo on a car (dakar) driven by Loeb. So maybe they have further resouces to have that logo for a WRC season on a car...