Hybrid View

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    This thread was started yesterday and within a day it has reached 3 pages this shows popularity of petter negative or positive.

Cheers to petter!

I would like to see him back in wrc and I don’t care about what others think about it.

2. Likes: christy but (12th December 2014),janvanvurpa (12th December 2014),pantealex (13th December 2014),Rallyper (12th December 2014),Sch17 (12th December 2014)
    Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post
    This thread was started yesterday and within a day it has reached 3 pages this shows popularity of petter negative or positive.

Cheers to petter!

I would like to see him back in wrc and I don’t care about what others think about it.
    Check the topic of posts and you'll find that over half of the posts aren't even about the rumour. Only small connection to it.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post

Cheers to petter!

wowww I fuly agree !!!! with a simple and stupid (according NOT, the smart person in ths forum) title it was enough to pull the trigger to start talking about Petter's return.... 3 pages and counting N.O.T......

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fide View Post
    wowww I fuly agree !!!! with a simple and stupid (according NOT, the smart person in ths forum) title it was enough to pull the trigger to start talking about Petter's return.... 3 pages and counting N.O.T......
    Actually four....