Page 100 of 132 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1313
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    That's probably pointing to mapping of center differential.
    they can change center diff mapping at service.

2. Likes: Sulland (10th June 2017)
    Liked 11,149 Times in 4,425 Posts
    Yes, but if Mikkelsen's driving style is a lot different then they might not be able to do that without testing.

Liked 839 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    I doubt it. There is no clear one sector difference.

Looking at the splits he was 0.3 behind Tanak and some 10s back in the end. So 10s might be the max. Problem is that Paddon at that point was 2.7 ahead of him and in the finish 3.8 ahead. So what are they supposed to do only use Tanak? Who guarantees that he would have kept same pace as Tanak and not same pace as Paddon f.e.?

I watched the replay. Yes he had to back off quite a few places, but the visibility for him was changing all the time, so how would they judge that. Count 0.3s here for lifting off, 0.2 there etc?

The end of the stage is funny. He is so angry he almost runs down the stop-post. Also I heard just about all the Finnish words I know there *Vittu etc :P
    Did you see that on WRC+? I've never heard Latvala curse!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Liked 1,368 Times in 711 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    they can change center diff mapping at service.
    Probably, but Mikkel need more testing km, to test several centerdiff options.
    This is more or less same scenario as Ogier coming to Ford, centerdiff did nor suite him at all, but now it is ok.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts

Looking at the splits he was 0.3 behind Tanak and some 10s back in the end. So 10s might be the max. Problem is that Paddon at that point was 2.7 ahead of him and in the finish 3.8 ahead. So what are they supposed to do only use Tanak? Who guarantees that he would have kept same pace as Tanak and not same pace as Paddon f.e.?

I watched the replay. Yes he had to back off quite a few places, but the visibility for him was changing all the time, so how would they judge that. Count 0.3s here for lifting off, 0.2 there etc?

The end of the stage is funny. He is so angry he almost runs down the stop-post. Also I heard just about all the Finnish words I know there *Vittu etc :P
    Paddon also lost time in Neuville's dust, I don't understand Your point. Latvalla progressively was losing time against Tanak.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Did you see that on WRC+? I've never heard Latvala curse!
    Yes, dunno which of them says it though.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Paddon also lost time in Neuville's dust, I don't understand Your point. Latvalla progressively was losing time against Tanak.
    Ostberg clearly held him up. He went from being just two tenths behind to losing five seconds between splits.

Yes, dunno which of them says it though.
    Oh, that could be. All I've ever heard Latvala say in the face of adversity was "ei voi ella totta" (I think it's spelled that way)

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    cant wait for the power stage,short one 6,96km,and plenty of crews that they want extra points.

Liked 3,788 Times in 1,683 Posts

For me it is stupidity to give notional times for this issues. It is just part of rally...

12. Likes: Andre Oliveira (10th June 2017),Mirek (10th June 2017),sonnybobiche (10th June 2017),steve.mandzij (10th June 2017)