Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    When I was watching the race, I got the impression both Vettel and Hülkenberg were called in to get an undercut on the crawling Rosberg. But the problem was they forgot about Massa, who was even slower than Rosberg...

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
    When I was watching the race, I got the impression both Vettel and Hülkenberg were called in to get an undercut on the crawling Rosberg. But the problem was they forgot about Massa, who was even slower than Rosberg...
    Except that an undercut doesn't work in Monaco, at least not in lap 15, especially when eleven of those were under virtual or actual safety car condition. You don't even have to think twice to know that you're going end up behind slower traffic.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Well the Hulk got to 6th passing Rosberg on last lap

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
    I'm sure it's a conspiracy. Vettel has suddenly fallen out of favor with Ferrari because they can't stand his incessant moaning over the radio. Even with Kimi already out of the race, they no longer want him to win as Kimi is the lead Ferrari driver in the championship. With this in mind, after spending millions on developing their car, they intentionally ballsed up Vettel's pitstop to ensure he wouldn't overtake Raikkonen in the championship standings thus sacrificing the team ahead of the drivers. This will be a recurrent pattern for the remainder of the year. It's the only possible explanation.

5. Likes: Mintexmemory (4th June 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I'm sure it's a conspiracy. Vettel has suddenly fallen out of favor with Ferrari because they can't stand his incessant moaning over the radio. Even with Kimi already out of the race, they no longer want him to win as Kimi is the lead Ferrari driver in the championship. With this in mind, after spending millions on developing their car, they intentionally ballsed up Vettel's pitstop to ensure he wouldn't overtake Raikkonen in the championship standings thus sacrificing the team ahead of the drivers. This will be a recurrent pattern for the remainder of the year. It's the only possible explanation.
    That must be it. Well thought through, sir.

Don't think they would sign up a driver of Vettels calibre then f ook him about to stop him beating Kimi .In my opinion Kimi is in his last year at Ferrari ,he may do some more rallies or just laze with a choc ice .But his accident in Monaco was of an Novice driver ,and then continuing through the tunnel with the front spoiler under the car was reckless Vettels radio conversations are quite funny too "What's he doing,he just crashed into me, are we motor racing or what"?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hamilton - For being seen in public with Justin Bieber, these F1 guys are a different sort for sure.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Justin Bieber.

If that's the best celebrity that the city of Monaco can throw up, then it's in trouble.
    Well he's got 82m on Twitter, he's the most watched musical pop person on YouTube and he attracts publicity and hysterical fans wherever he goes. I can see why he was invited to a sport that is struggling with a global dwindling fan base.

As much as I'd like to punch him in the face and am sick of hearing my daughter play him lol.

Is that a bit more embarrassing than being seen with Nicole Shertzinger,even though she was a few years older than Lewis ,I would much rather be seen out with her than Bieber

Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    Is that a bit more embarrassing than being seen with Nicole Shertzinger,even though she was a few years older than Lewis ,I would much rather be seen out with her than Bieber
    What really made me cringe was when he fed champagne to that... thing. In a race where his win was as much down to his teams as it was to his bloody good driving, I'd have expected him to give the bottle to his crew, like most other drivers do. And what was that mutant doing in the podium area anyway?

12. Likes: Back-N-Black (7th June 2016)