Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    I think a round in the baltics would be the best solution.
    Rally culture is high, you already have a good fan base, stages characteristics are not different from Poland, some top drivers are from there.

2. Likes: electroliquid (10th July 2017),KKS (7th July 2017),sindroms (7th July 2017),WRC1 (7th July 2017)
    Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts
    We need a round in Africa, sadly its not going to happened, we can all dream.

4. Likes: AL14 (7th July 2017),pantealex (7th July 2017),Sch17 (7th July 2017),sonnybobiche (10th July 2017)
    Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    When everybody criticizes Poland what about Mexico and Argentina? Correct me if I'm wrong, I have never been there, but don't they have pretty similar issues with spectator safety? And (almost) no one talks about that, as these rounds have to stay to make the World Championship a World Championship...

6. Likes: focus206 (7th July 2017),pantealex (7th July 2017),sonnybobiche (10th July 2017)
    Liked 335 Times in 176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I think a round in the baltics would be the best solution.
    Rally culture is high, you already have a good fan base, stages characteristics are not different from Poland, some top drivers are from there.
    The main problem is the quality of the roads (if there happens to be rain the roads are done) same like Lithuania in 2014 and also accommodation in the specific region.

Liked 1,445 Times in 828 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JUF View Post
    When everybody criticizes Poland what about Mexico and Argentina? Correct me if I'm wrong, I have never been there, but don't they have pretty similar issues with spectator safety? And (almost) no one talks about that, as these rounds have to stay to make the World Championship a World Championship...
    From what I heard in this forum, they said they have sorted the Rally in Argentina, as for Mexico...apart from the high altitude (which you also get some of it in Argentina)...I see what you mean, but that's why people here are talking about NZ, Africa & Japan, which are in the world & not Europe.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JUF View Post
    Argentina has shown signs of improvement and willingness to improve safety.

10. Likes: steve.mandzij (7th July 2017)
    Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    Argentina has shown signs of improvement and willingness to improve safety.
    Mhm, I was there. While it's not perfect, the majority of spectators respect the marshals and move back if asked.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Liked 801 Times in 417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead View Post
    The main problem is the quality of the roads (if there happens to be rain the roads are done) same like Lithuania in 2014 and also accommodation in the specific region.
    Rain would not be the problem, at least in estonia

Our gravel roads are in much better quality than in Poland

Liked 1,504 Times in 893 Posts
    Poland is unique rally. South-Europe rally is too rough and twisty, Germany and France (both versions) are tarmac. And fast flying gravel roads are gone? It represent all eastern Europe road types and it should be some rally at this region. Or some Baltic (Saarema or so) or Poland in WRC.

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    Mexico has no spectator issue. They years I have been there the Federal Police are in Full Force but not to the strict sorry retarded way Polish Marshals or Police are.

Federal Police in Mexico are taken seriously by spectators and media and they understand the limits and locations on the stages.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

15. Likes: MDSP (8th July 2017)