Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1389
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Rally Sweden 2014

Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Quote Originally Posted by gzandar
    Yeah, but You can say the same about Ogiers Monte in Kubica's Janner context.

I just say that he should be evaluated in the middle of the season, after some rally with he compete already.

I also think that he should be faster in Sweden, but he wasn't. Some crashes were predictable.
    It is not completely the same. Ogier was lucky in some moments, that VW is so strong car. Robest was on Janner close to crash almost on every second corner. This is the biggest difference between both drivers - Ogier knows what he is doing and has the car mostly under control. Kubica is going on the limit and is making lot of mistakes.
    kubica was this year only once on the limit, on the last stage of janner rally, sweden is just lack of experience, i must disagree with that statement that in janner he was close to crash every second corner far from it, as I said, he pushed only on the last stage, and you could see that on onboard, he was a bit lucky, but there's a saying that the better one has more luck, ogier is far more experience and definitely currently the best driver, last yer first erc rallyes was just a training, this year in the 2nd seasons' phase, in germany, france and spain, I think ogier would be the only one who we will be able to fight on tarmac with kubica, he already proved that in MC, tarmac is his surface, on on others he's learing damn fast.

Liked 47 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Quote Originally Posted by Karukera
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Whatever about Kubica he has speed and lots of it and for me that makes him a great addition to the championship. 100 times better than the last F1 guy to go rallying.
    In all fairness, that F1 guy scored 25pts in his 1st year (2010), then 34 in his 2nd year (2011) with much less rally experience than Kubica.
    Matt Wilson scored 74 and 63 points in those years.................
    Lol, good one Noel. Matt has been rallying forever before his 1st full season in 2007 when he scored... 11pts, then 15 in 2008, 28 in 2009. Means it took Wilson 3 full years with a lot more feedback for the same achievement the F1 guy managed in his 1st attempt.
    Markku Alén, 1978 World Champion

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts

Kubica hit a snowbank again but managed to get back onto the road.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts

Almost off again!!

Liked 1,510 Times in 896 Posts

why Ogier 2nd on the road?

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wurc
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Quote Originally Posted by gzandar
    Yeah, but You can say the same about Ogiers Monte in Kubica's Janner context.

I just say that he should be evaluated in the middle of the season, after some rally with he compete already.

I also think that he should be faster in Sweden, but he wasn't. Some crashes were predictable.
    It is not completely the same. Ogier was lucky in some moments, that VW is so strong car. Robest was on Janner close to crash almost on every second corner. This is the biggest difference between both drivers - Ogier knows what he is doing and has the car mostly under control. Kubica is going on the limit and is making lot of mistakes.
    kubica was this year only once on the limit, on the last stage of janner rally, sweden is just lack of experience, i must disagree with that statement that in janner he was close to crash every second corner far from it, as I said, he pushed only on the last stage, and you could see that on onboard, he was a bit lucky, but there's a saying that the better one has more luck, ogier is far more experience and definitely currently the best driver, last yer first erc rallyes was just a training, this year in the 2nd seasons' phase, in germany, france and spain, I think ogier would be the only one who we will be able to fight on tarmac with kubica, he already proved that in MC, tarmac is his surface, on on others he's learing damn fast.
    Have you seen pictures and videos on Janner? He was close to crash on lot of places. And he was pushing almost whole the rally, last stage was over also his over limit...

P.S. He has just almost crashed again in Sweden...

Liked 664 Times in 357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KKS
    why Ogier 2nd on the road?
    I wonder about that too.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts

Proper way to cross the line for Ogier!!

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts

Spin/crash for Evans.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts

Really crappy Live-coverage now, please show cars instead of People...
    And why follow Kubica 1 min 30 s when he going so slow in the end...
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh