Page 76 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    I don't think that the WRC didn't care about telling us the news right away or that WRCLive didn't say it straight away.. perhaps as it has happened in Australia recently; when a driver or co-drive has passed/died - they cannot confirm it straight away until next of kin is told. You know, the closest person to the person who died (family, wife, child, husband, parents etc)

So the WRC officially saying it on the radio, or in a press release and the family finding out that way? How would you feel?

I can understand the news goes out so fast nowadays on twitter and the internet... the WRC/FIA maybe are respecting the family members and team members....

And I personally posted it online... but only to alert people of the stage cancellation...
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    I don't think that the WRC didn't care about telling us the news right away or that WRCLive didn't say it straight away.. perhaps as it has happened in Australia recently; when a driver or co-drive has passed/died - they cannot confirm it straight away until next of kin is told. You know, the closest person to the person who died (family, wife, child, husband, parents etc)

So the WRC officially saying it on the radio, or in a press release and the family finding out that way? How would you feel?

I can understand the news goes out so fast nowadays on twitter and the internet... the WRC/FIA maybe are respecting the family members and team members....

And I personally posted it online... but only to alert people of the stage cancellation...
    It happened around noon, so family will have been informed already for some time

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Really sad news from Germany. RIP
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin_sb
    according Citroen racing the SS14 is cancelled..Does anybody other news?
    Still nothing official, only info from M-Sport and Citroen. But most probably it will be cancelled.

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    That is a second double fatal accident on German ground in less than a month.
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Still nothing official, only info from M-Sport and Citroen. But most probably it will be cancelled.
    My dad is Marchall on the platte, (ss14) thay are cleaning the stage done for today

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    If the rally continues then we will have an IRC/ERC battle (very close between first and second) something that Neuville knows well. It'll be very interesting on Dhrontal tomorrow.

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    An other competitor in Slowly's, said that a photographer and the codriver died, driver would be "ok".

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    BTW Latvala is still 7th, Ostberg 9th. Long live Rally2.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.