Page 114 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1241
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Just watched the onboard of Ogier at ouninpohja....

WOW.

Can we call him Ogieronen yet?
    Not yet, there is still time to beat Loebinen
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koceens
    I think that place is in Mokkipera stage.
    Yes, it was at Mokkipera indeed!

Liked 1,370 Times in 713 Posts
    Did anyone else have issues with the stone Østberg almost hit on ss22, or was it removed by spectators or something?

Liked 480 Times in 162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donlorean
    I'm looking for photos and videos about car no 122 Renault Clio R3. So if you have any, please send it to my email with some info about rights and rewards that you want from them...

Thank you

tarvainenjari(at)kolumbus.fi
    Wanted to ask you... Was your accident somehow related with woman who was in corner outside (she was just crossed stage) or was it completely driving mistake? Regarding photos, I suppose my fellow has post-crash photos - car moving from road action. If you are interested in it, let me know.

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    I'm still recovering from the event, will check back later with a longer post, but in the meanwhile, here's my friend's gallery from the event:

Neste Oil Rally Finland 2013

Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sindroms
    Wanted to ask you... Was your accident somehow related with woman who was in corner outside (she was just crossed stage) or was it completely driving mistake? Regarding photos, I suppose my fellow has post-crash photos - car moving from road action. If you are interested in it, let me know.
    There was no one reason for the accident... Main reason was that we had a wrong pacenote for that place. We knew that it's difficult corner and there was "attention" in our notes but there should be a lot more than just that... That woman cause a little confusion, and didn't help but it wasn't her fault at all... And we catching a car in front of us and there were a lot of dust... Generally we were a little too optimistic in that stage. We check from splits that we drove there over 1 sek/km faster than we drove in other stages(comparing to other drivers). And that was first time on Ouninpohja for both for us... So it was just our own error...

Luckily we are both ok and there was no injuries. Last thing I remember was that we are going a roof front in trees so it could be much more dangerous accident than it was...

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adr17
    absolute rubbish
    What evidence do you have for taking such a stance? Don't you believe VW have done enough testing in the last year to fine tune their tarmac suspension. Do you think Mads has suddenly got much better on tarmac when that is a part of JML's game that was very much improved last year. Remember there are no rocks on the Mosel valley roads. - just the hinkelsteins on the 'platte . Despite TN's form if the VW guys don't make mistakes it's a 1-2 for VW (home rally so I'm sure there will be a 'special' effort)
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 29 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    What evidence do you have for taking such a stance? Don't you believe VW have done enough testing in the last year to fine tune their tarmac suspension. Do you think Mads has suddenly got much better on tarmac when that is a part of JML's game that was very much improved last year. Remember there are no rocks on the Mosel valley roads. - just the hinkelsteins on the 'platte . Despite TN's form if the VW guys don't make mistakes it's a 1-2 for VW (home rally so I'm sure there will be a 'special' effort)
    all you guys do is always slag of fords and there drivers

would you prefer no fords in the championship so just 3 vw and 3 citroen that would be interesting

the fiesta is a good tarmac car 10 times better than the focus and jari was leading monte carlo before he crashed in 2012 and thierry is a proper tarmac driver

the original quote said fords wont be able to get near vw or CITROEN , that was more my point

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    Did anyone else have issues with the stone Østberg almost hit on ss22, or was it removed by spectators or something?
    I expect they left it there as some sort of philosophical science experiment into cause and consequence...