Page 105 of 125 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1241
    Liked 5,577 Times in 2,305 Posts
    Neuville

Liked 11,212 Times in 4,449 Posts
    What is the point to stop JWRC four stages before the end of rally? The difference in cost in that case must be marginal but the crews are out of general classification. For me that is stupid.

Anyway Amberg pretty much crushed all.

For Finnish members... who is Vuorisalo? That guy was crazy fast (I understand that unlike JWRC he had a free tyre choice and possibly faster spec. of Fiesta R2 but still he was way ahead of all JWRC).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira
    Neuville

Twice 3rd, twice 2nd, twice.... ?
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    For Finnish members... who is Vuorisalo? That guy was crazy fast (I understand that unlike JWRC he had a free tyre choice and possibly faster spec. of Fiesta R2 but still he was way ahead of all JWRC).
    He drives the Finnish rally championship with Ford Fiesta R2. Yes, he has been very fast there too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [SS23] Sebastien Ogier (Volkswagen) 3:46.9 "I am so happy to join Didier (Auriol) for the French one (non-Finnish rally winners). It has been a fantastic weekend. This weekend is just perfect, another big step to the title!"

Forgot a certain French rally Finland winner. Seriously the guy has a big complex problem.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awake27
    [SS23] Sebastien Ogier (Volkswagen) 3:46.9 "I am so happy to join Didier (Auriol) for the French one (non-Finnish rally winners). It has been a fantastic weekend. This weekend is just perfect, another big step to the title!"

Forgot a certain French rally Finland winner. Seriously the guy has a big complex problem.
    Yes, Auriol was the first
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear
    Twice 3rd, twice 2nd, twice.... ?
    Twice fifth indeed At the point now, I don't believe anyone can beat Ogier this season, but I hope I'm wrong. It's like he can Always pull out something more than the others. Even when he had a big gap, and Ostberg/Neuville were fighting, he was always matching/beating their times, it's impressive... In that way he is a bit like Loeb, extremely consistent and always faster, except when Loeb is driving...

Liked 496 Times in 249 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek

He is currently 2nd in the Finnish R2 Championship (Lindroos 1st, Kinnunen 3rd, who competed in NORF also), born in 1994 and competed many years in Estonia, when he was too young to drive in Finland. A lot of potential...
    Almost everything about World Rallying
    Rally Paradise
    http://drive.to/rally

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    With the misfortune of Nikara, there wasn't much to cheer Finnwise. Congrats Ogier. Is there a limit to his selfconfidence?? At this point it seem no. He basicly crushed his opponents. Neuville was the biggest surprise for me as you can see from my pickems which were as good as Hirvonen's fighting spirit. To win powerstage after just gotten s little breathing space for second position tells something of an attitude I want to see from the Finns!!! Also, I was suprised about Kubica. Truly an excellent drive considdering how much he has experience from fast gravel rallies. Congrats for Östberg too. Solid drive and a podium and a great fight with Neuville.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1,137 Times in 610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    Twice fifth indeed At the point now, I don't believe anyone can beat Ogier this season, but I hope I'm wrong. It's like he can Always pull out something more than the others. Even when he had a big gap, and Ostberg/Neuville were fighting, he was always matching/beating their times, it's impressive... In that way he is a bit like Loeb, extremely consistent and always faster, except when Loeb is driving...
    he has been beaten in monaco, argentina and greece.

never say never ...