Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    no it isnt.Impresive will be if he will have 38 sec diff against Loeb at France at end of day2.
    Being faster from Neuville at his 2nd time at Finland,Meeke with no drive,Ostberg at Finland,and Mikko who is slower than Neuville inside his home rally is NOT impressive.
    Well, I meant only that NORF usually is Nordic drivers home ground. But if you want to involve Loeb, here is NORF 2012 final result - World Rally Championship - Results - Neste Oil Rally Finland
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RALLY FINLAND: Theres are masses of new photos and videos from Rally Finland 2013 Day Two to be seen here on my Storify page:
    RALLY FINLAND 2013 IN PICTURES (with images, tweets) · RallyingUK · Storify

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Not sure if already posted or not. Tyre of Neuville after SS13.

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts
    Unique set of circumstances in a combination with professional and rally hunting skills the result is...
    The "Grasp the Moment" winner is... Honza-a-a Frone-e-e-e-e-e-k...!!!

There is no such thing as an accidental coincidence!

P.S. 2013 Best Photo Nominee

Quote Originally Posted by kirungi okwogera
    What confuses me is, what is it about guys named Sebastien that gives them this magical ability never to hit rocks in the road! After watching this year I think Ogier may now have the magic touch that Loeb had. He just doesn't get any damage when everyone else is dropping like flies around him. Lots of drivers can be fast, even as fast as Ogier (as we saw in the first half of the SS's here - many different stage winners). But they always end up going off, or hitting rocks. Like Mads said today it's like a lottery - only, Loebgier seem to always win the lottery!
    Well Ogier did hit a rock today, but he was lucky, like true Sebastien

Quote Originally Posted by rallyfun
    I don't really get it. How can they calculate the time not knowing if he would finish this stage in the first place? Ok it wasn't Meek's fault and he possibly would make good time but there is a but. What if he was fighting for the win with Ogier and the difference was about 30s? I know that whatever is decided is not fair in that situation but this is not a solution at all.
    From the footage seemed like Meeke had a few chances to overtake Novikov, but looked like he waited him to stop explicitly

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    @Dimviii: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151811049489882 Imo it's just a rock that got pulled out of the road from a previous car, happens so often... No conspirancy theories needed.
    If that was the case then the person standing roadside has had approximately one minute to take a few steps forward and remove it as by its location it would have had to come from the passage of the previous car.
    “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    @Dimviii: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151811049489882 Imo it's just a rock that got pulled out of the road from a previous car, happens so often... No conspirancy theories needed.

I didn't say he planted it there, but he could have walked across and pushed it off the bloody road instead of standing there like gormless retard.

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasS
    I didn't say he planted it there, but he could have walked across and pushed it off the bloody road instead of standing there like gormless retard.
    For sure he could do that, and I would do it in this situation, for sure... But in some way you can't blame him for it happening (although I don't agree with letting it there, but who knows the man had not noticed it, by watching the car until it's gone and then watch where the cars come from again you can overlook it, especially when right next to you). For the reason: if there would not be anyone in the corner, it would have happened too. Rocks are thrown out everywhere all the time, it's just a matter of luck. There are many corners with no people to put rocks away, it's a matter of luck. And for sure the farther in the field, the more chance you have this (especially in the 2nd run of a stage)... By the way, from the looks of the video I think it is a marshall.