Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts

George Zimmerman verdict just in . . .

not guilty

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Prima facie as it is, america hasn't become a banana republic....

Yet.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Facts: Hispanic shoots black guy in a fight. Only one witness, a person of Asian descent, clearly saw the incident and gave the account over the cell phone to police dispatcher as it happened. Says GZ was attacked and put on the ground by TM and was beating GZ by fists to the face and having the back of GZ's head repeatedly slammed to the concrete by TM (who was larger and stronger than GZ). He says TM and not GZ started fight, not GZ. He says that GZ was screaming, help me (notwithstanding that TM relatives claim it was TM screaming while GZ parents say it was GZ) Evidence showed that GZ nose broken and wounds to head support the story. No physical evidence supports any beating being delivered to TM by GZ. Physical evidence from path of bullet supports only one story: that GZ was below and TM was on top. GZ was in lawful possession of the firearm.---------------------------------- Six women, including one black, finds reasonable doubt and returns not quilty verdict, apparently never reaching the issue of self defense. ------------------Never understood why there was a prosecution, except for the desire of big media, politicians and some other folks to play the race card and generate money and revenue. There never would have been a trial in the first place, except for politicians like Jesse Jackson, Obama, Sharpton and NBC making much so much noise. NBC sued by GZ for making false statements about GZ that pushed further investigation into case, statements that even NBC has recognized as being false and misleading.
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Another fact: GZ did not "win". He has already paid a huge price for defending a neighborhood from serious, violent crime--something which the undisputed evidence showed that he had done repeatedly before the night in question. If this is not enough, there is now a big demand from some of the same folks as before, for a federal investigation and filing of federal charges.
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    The only really interesting thing that came out of the actual trial evidence was that Trayvon was the one who appeared to be the beligerent racist, not zimmerman.

additionally, and I was stunned to find this, they found a burglary tool in the bushes near the area the incident occurred. When this case first happened, it sounded to me like Trayvon ran off to either stash some stolen goods or some drugs, then he would doubleback and confront the guy who followed him. Upon confronting him in person, trayvon then thought he could "take" Zimmerman in a fight, so he threw the sucker punch and that's how it all started.

The burglary tool is very, very interesting further in that trayvon was busted with a similar burglary tool (along with a dozen pieces of women's jewelry) in his backpack at school previously.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Facts: Hispanic shoots black guy in a fight. Only one witness, a person of Asian descent, clearly saw the incident and gave the account over the cell phone to police dispatcher as it happened. Says GZ was attacked and put on the ground by TM and was beating GZ by fists to the face and having the back of GZ's head repeatedly slammed to the concrete by TM (who was larger and stronger than GZ). He says TM and not GZ started fight, not GZ. He says that GZ was screaming, help me (notwithstanding that TM relatives claim it was TM screaming while GZ parents say it was GZ) Evidence showed that GZ nose broken and wounds to head support the story. No physical evidence supports any beating being delivered to TM by GZ. Physical evidence from path of bullet supports only one story: that GZ was below and TM was on top. GZ was in lawful possession of the firearm.---------------------------------- Six women, including one black, finds reasonable doubt and returns not quilty verdict, apparently never reaching the issue of self defense. ------------------Never understood why there was a prosecution, except for the desire of big media, politicians and some other folks to play the race card and generate money and revenue. There never would have been a trial in the first place, except for politicians like Jesse Jackson, Obama, Sharpton and NBC making much so much noise. NBC sued by GZ for making false statements about GZ that pushed further investigation into case, statements that even NBC has recognized as being false and misleading.
    Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    The only really interesting thing that came out of the actual trial evidence was that Trayvon was the one who appeared to be the beligerent racist, not zimmerman.

additionally, and I was stunned to find this, they found a burglary tool in the bushes near the area the incident occurred. When this case first happened, it sounded to me like Trayvon ran off to either stash some stolen goods or some drugs, then he would doubleback and confront the guy who followed him. Upon confronting him in person, trayvon then thought he could "take" Zimmerman in a fight, so he threw the sucker punch and that's how it all started.

The burglary tool is very, very interesting further in that trayvon was busted with a similar burglary tool (along with a dozen pieces of women's jewelry) in his backpack at school previously.

Thank you - I had no idea of this info. This was really a sorry ass judge as well.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    So you guys are OK for someone who essentially dished out the death penalty to someone who was at worst, a minor burglar?

Interesting, hope you guys never give anyone the wrong impressed about your intentions, could get nasty.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Facts: wannabe policeman goes looking for trouble and finds it's too much to handle without his gun.
    Anybody wonder why his police application was rejected?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    Facts: wannabe policeman goes looking for trouble and finds it's too much to handle without his gun.
    Anybody wonder why his police application was rejected?
    Donks! Don't make the Americanians feel threatened or else they might be forced to shoot.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.