Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I did not see this poster or a reference to the thread you mentioned. I'm curious since I am in the medical field and wondered about others coming to these forums. Actually, truth be told I came here to view articles on Autosport.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    I will add my two cents, pennies, euro or whatever is taken when I get a chance.

This was supposed to appear under a post about a pseudo doc and references to him in two posts. I am curious as to what type of docs come to these forums. Do they just come here or like me do they really go to motor sport and view these sites later.

That is a right of a citizen and the government should be there when it comes to helping the person physically or mentally.
    That should be like that a few countries are already doing it but should be arranged all over the world.

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    When I'm in good health I feel that my National Insurance contributions are poor value for money. And why should I pay more than somebody else because I work harder and earn more?
    But if I'm ill or one of my family is ill we say "Thank heavens we have a National Health Service in Britain!"

But on another note. I recently had a bump in a supermarket car park when a driver backed out of a parking bay into the side of my car. The speed of neither vehicle could have been more than 5 mph. Just in case there were problems with recovering costs from the other driver or her insurance company I reported the accident to my insurance company (on a Sunday). They took details and said a colleague would call 'on Monday' . On Monday I received a call from a solicitor who is associated with the insurance company and I described the accident a second time. He said there might be a chance of a whiplash injury and that I might be in line for a £4000 to £5000 payment. I reiterated that neither car was doing more than 5mph so whiplash was highly unlikely. He asked me to trya couple of exercises 'just in case' ie move my head from side to side and see if it hurt at all. OK fair enough. But since then I have received at least FIVE calls all saying "WE are ringing about your potential whiplash case ..." Clearly there must be healthy fees in it for them. And the young lady's insurance company would have footed the bill and all our premiums will go up again next year. That is the problem with insurance-funded health care: that it encourages fraudulent claims, both from individuals and from unscrupulous hospitals charging, say, £20 a time for administering drugs even if it's simply a couple of paracetamol.
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Health care is a right of every person. The Government should make reforms for the health care to improve the standard of the health and life in all states.