Page 1340 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 34084012401290133013381339134013411342135013901440 ... LastLast
Results 13,391 to 13,400 of 14986
    Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Well the last few posts demonstrate why I enjoy this forum so much. I will be buying a shirt to wear at Rally Deutschland (slightly too cold for WRGB )
    I will get an XXXXL and wear it on top of flecce/jackets/waterproofs in Rally GB

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Well the last few posts demonstrate why I enjoy this forum so much. I will be buying a shirt to wear at Rally Deutschland (slightly too cold for WRGB )
    Where are you N.O.T. ? Please come back!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    This article makes it pretty clear that the whole "power stage decides the outcome of the rally" is just one option that is being considered:

http://www.atosport.com.news/report.php/id/107435/

For insteance, they're also looking at running a power stage every day.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    @ rallye-vid I've altered the original t-shirt links and I've ordered my 'sick dogs' example !! See you in Trier!
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Monkeys
    This article makes it pretty clear that the whole "power stage decides the outcome of the rally" is just one option that is being considered:

http://www.atosport.com.news/report.php/id/107435/

For insteance, they're also looking at running a power stage every day.
    The power stage every day might work well if the core points for a win were 16 then 3 point per PS (3 held in the event). It would mean that the winner would still have to step up and not just cruise if getting a lead before halfway. Also super rally means a retirement on day 1 could still end up in say 7th place and get max PS on day 2 and 3.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    Where are you N.O.T. ? Please come back!
    Why? Eventually mousefarts just fade away.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Why? Eventually mousefarts just fade away.
    But where do the lady boys go?
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    If they need to have powestages at all, pls make a powerstage champioship within the championship. If a driver averages 2 points over a season on PSes, that could decide a championship, and that is not right!
    WRC is sprintrally enough, the endurance and tachtical part is more or less gone, but need to be added again.
    but a powerstage championship could be nice.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Changes for the Rally Australia route:

World Rally Championship - News - Rally Australia changes revealed

A few new stages have been added while others get dropped, two get merged and Bucca and Shipmans get merged. The whole route is run within 60km of the service park, and from the sounds of things, is highly accessible.

I used to live pretty close to Coffs Harbour (though I was closer to Tweed Heads), and while I don't know the exact roads that are being used, I do have a general sense of them, and so I think this route is actually pretty decent. If they were willing to go further west, there's some great stuff in the mountains on the road to Armidale - particularly around Styx River and Dorrigo - but it's pretty good. I definately welcome the changes to Shipmans and Bucca; I thought they were just a little too long in 2011.

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Monkeys
    Changes for the Rally Australia route:

World Rally Championship - News - Rally Australia changes revealed

A few new stages have been added while others get dropped, two get merged and Bucca and Shipmans get merged. The whole route is run within 60km of the service park, and from the sounds of things, is highly accessible.

I used to live pretty close to Coffs Harbour (though I was closer to Tweed Heads), and while I don't know the exact roads that are being used, I do have a general sense of them, and so I think this route is actually pretty decent. If they were willing to go further west, there's some great stuff in the mountains on the road to Armidale - particularly around Styx River and Dorrigo - but it's pretty good. I definately welcome the changes to Shipmans and Bucca; I thought they were just a little too long in 2011.
    Yeah I'm from Armidale and the Styx forrest would be amazing! The roads are over grown now due to the National Parks service restricting access