Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ATF

2003 had more cars but isn't very thrilling to watch back (IMO), only the works cars were on the podium all season, and only Honda could steal a couple of race wins from VX.

I agree, I couldn't get excited about 03. Maybe it was the pit stops?
    My top 3 Sports personalitys..
    #1 Andy Priaulx. #2 Pippa Flanders. #3 Ronnie O'Sullivan. (ok maybe not Ronnie)

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    2003 was the year where they got rid of the sprint/feature race format and just had pit-stops in every race. It didn't seem that bad at the time but watching the races back, they didn't seem to be as good as 2002. Honda and Matt Neal (and Alan Morrison!) should probably have had more victories in 2003, but they had failures, slow pit-stops and bad luck!
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And the cars weren't as good with full ballast as the Astra Coupes were.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2004 was my favourite season, it had everything and the championship went down to the last lap of the last race. Last year, whilst I enjoyed the 2006 season, I felt kind of souless because my favourite driver (Muller) had left. But i watched the review DVD a couple of weeks ago, and boy was I wrong, 2006 was a great season! Not as good as 2004, but a great season.

2007 has the potential to be the best season yet, purely because no one can say who will be the champ - Neal? Plato? Giovanardi? Turkington? One of the most open seasons for years.
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You a Muller fan NG, I am shocked........

you will be hoping that anyone apart from sheds wins the title, still fancy an wee outside bet on Mat Jackson

Did you get my e-mail re donington???
    2009, Jonathan Adam BTCC, marshal at Knockhill Orange dont be seen trackside without it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I haven't been on my email account for weeks, I'll go and have a look reidy. Didn't you know I was a Muller fan(atic)

Can't bet with you, don't like taking money so easily!
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...