Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Petter was a great driver and I do wish to see him behind the wheel of WRCar in the future.... but telling he still has something to give WRC and he is top-contender tells me more about the current quality of drivers than the brilliance of Petter. And there's nothing to be ashamed of, time just caught him like it did to so many other great gentlemen of rallying. Personally, I'd love to see him in RallyCross
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petter was so great for amusing pictures. Here are a few I've saved over the years:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielder
    We won't ever know what could have happened without those team orders. Perhaps winning the Championship for Manufacturers in the first full year of Citroen was important for the factory support the following years as well as that experience made Loeb stronger. Maybe not.
    Personaly i doubt Seb would have mange to beat Petter that year in GB. It may not have make Seb stronger, but that display of loyalty for the team surely contributed to the fact Citroen supported Seb 100% in the following 9 years.

Concerning Petter, it is sad to see him go, even if he has not a winning pace, he was valuable asset to the serie.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petter on a norwegian TV show tomorrow, with norwegian and swedish fans! NRK1

Liked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RallyWizard
    Petter on a norwegian TV show tomorrow, with norwegian and swedish fans! NRK1
    Will you be able to put a short English language summary of the interview on here please ?

Will Petter get a car out of his museum to use in rallycross ?

Liked 2,849 Times in 1,617 Posts
    I definately think Petter still has winning pace. No doubt. It´s of course sad he´s leaving, but I´m positive and think he´ll return one day not so long time in the future, having a good car, we might not seen the end of the Petter saga....
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 382 Times in 178 Posts
    In his fb New Year message Petter writes that he has some "exciting plans" that will "bring us closer to our fans and keep me doing what I love"....
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    hyundai

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit
    hyundai
    Nope. He's already said he tried to contact them and couldn't find anyone involved in the project. And while Hyundai have confirmed that the i20 WRC project is real, they have not yet established the team. Meanwhile, Solberg's comment suggests he already has something planned, so he can't be approaching Hyundai.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He will join GRC (Global Rally Cross) or ERC (European Rally Cross) as IMG has taken over that championship ... time will tell
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout: