Page 236 of 260 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2591
    Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I was told in the start of May during a national rally event in Norway that Henning was supposed to be competing the rest of the WRC season - that didn't happen... Find it hard to believe that he will be back with a full assault for next year after this.
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Yeah, lots of rumours around Henning, as always
    maybe its just b.s.
    time will show.
    Maybe prodrive do only the european rallies anyway, with paying drivers. Who know's?
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Don't forget that MINI have sponsors that they've spoken to for a while. The only issue was having a promoter ie now RedBull are in, their discussions will begin again and are doing a full 2013 campaign. Don't worry.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    Don't forget that MINI have sponsors that they've spoken to for a while. The only issue was having a promoter ie now RedBull are in, their discussions will begin again and are doing a full 2013 campaign. Don't worry.
    If, of course, you believe that piece of PR spin. If Prodrive really were in bed with Samsung then there should be nothing to stop the relationship being established. Time will tell, just that Dodgy Dave always reminds me of a used car salesman!
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    But why would you tell people and the media that you have been speaking to clients and sponsors about getting branding on the car but they can't lock anything in because the sport is NOT being shown on TV, in the news and online like it should be!

Who would sponsor anything if its not being shown properly?! It's legit.

Otherwise, why say it. It'll just push people away. Letting others know this is an issue with the sport and now everything working ie with RedBull it'll attract back the sponsor talks.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Maybe Meeke and Henning would be a good solution for Mini in 2013.
    Meeke for free, Henning paying.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    But why would you tell people and the media that you have been speaking to clients and sponsors about getting branding on the car but they can't lock anything in because the sport is NOT being shown on TV, in the news and online like it should be!

Who would sponsor anything if its not being shown properly?! It's legit.

Otherwise, why say it. It'll just push people away. Letting others know this is an issue with the sport and now everything working ie with RedBull it'll attract back the sponsor talks.
    Have you never heard of playing poker with a bad hand? If a potential sponsor thinks they are the only option then they can make a 'take it or leave it' offer. If they aren't the only show in town and they are keen to be exposed via WRC then the team has a bargaining lever. Mmmm. much to learn have you about the dark side! DD Richards is probably looking to tie a deal with anyone he can find at the moment but he desperately won't want them to think he can't go elsewhere!

Re. The Henning / Kris suggestion -Thought Jarko had a contract?! (Oh yes - it's a "Prodrive" contract - do not expose to sunlight, naked flames or contract lawyers)
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    ""Now we have to move on, confirm our programme and driver line up for next year and continue with our development programme in order to achieve our goal of securing a maiden MINI win in the WRC."

iRally | The free independent Rally App for the iPhone, iPad and Android

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will the Paceman become the new MINI for the WRC ?

Nav

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TyPat107
    What are the chances Prodrive will use this car sometime down the development road?

Detroit Preview: Mini Paceman concept relieves Countryman of extra doors
    Quote Originally Posted by navtheace
    Will the Paceman become the new MINI for the WRC ?

i asked the same almost 2 years ago. I think this car would look more spectacular as a wrc car compared to the countryman
    2009 Colorado Rally Cup Champion & 2009 CHCA Rookie Of the Year