Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC3

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lcd
    A huge WRC3 content blowout, Is coming later this week from Alan Boiston from the VVV.
    Great news,looking forward to that.

bennizw : nice driving..gonna do my best trying to beat you tomorrow

Jojje

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xX Jojje Xx
    ...bennizw : nice driving..gonna do my best trying to beat you tomorrow
    Hmmm, he's quite a tough opponent you know

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I'm sure you'll be way ahead of me by this time tomorrow
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Tjena Jojje och välkommen!!

Pino: yes I agree with you, my "questions" can absolutly be tips but some of the question/tips can they, if they want change before realise... But even if they want and its not impossible to do it they have the "tips" for the future...
    I want to have a chans to comunicate with them and that was my chans...
    Milestone is not so great at that, to have a forum or something there the players/fans can speak with them and talk about wishes for future games or changes in games.
    Many of us have great ideas how to make the game even better with small changes and its frustrating that not have a way to discuss with them. Codemasters, EA and many more have active forums for comunications with fans but not Milestone!

They say that they use rallypros like JM, Petter and many more to create a lifelike rallygame?
    Then it's very strange when so much details is left out of the game. JM, Petter and the rest only test these games on a real WRC event for a short time and they have not the time or intrest to get in the depht to these things when they are going to compete...

There is why Milestone should be glad to have fans who even is in the sport on every level to give them advice to make a game that will get them to the top insted to close out fans or only let the fans ask questions when the game is already done!

Wrc 3 is going to be good and fun as I have been saying like you guys but they need to start listnen to fans all over the world and pick up something here and there...

RBR is so great just because they really used Richard Burns to 100% and was willing to create a REAL rally game/sim for real rallyfans in that time.
    The time is changed but not the fans and the sport is still the same...

I hope but I doubt that Milestone will change in that point.
    They want to creat games for people who like to play random games and some rallyfans mabye, but they are not willing to make a true and simlike rallygame because if that was the case, they already had succeed. I think its all about the $$$$$

Look at F1 for example... If you dont like and love that sport, then you hate the game - its all about just F1. Thats the same with RBR, its all about true rally!

I hope you guys understand what I trying to say here! Sorry for bad written english, cant sometimes explane what I want to say.

I like the time competing and I love to join tomorrow! See what times I will do with a stupid handcontrol....
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Astro & Plan9 I will post your questions later this evening
    Thank you. I can;t wait to see the rendering of Patrik's car!!!! I will download this game tonight on PS3 and try beat you guys!!!!! It looks like things are hotting up on here in the best possible way. Even if the game is not the best we can still race eachother...

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    Milestone is not so great at that, to have a forum or something there the players/fans can speak with them and talk about wishes for future games or changes in games.
    Many of us have great ideas how to make the game even better with small changes and its frustrating that not have a way to discuss with them. Codemasters, EA and many more have active forums for comunications with fans but not Milestone!
    Yeah but both them ignore what the fans are saying and delete any comments that are negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    I hope but I doubt that Milestone will change in that point.
    They want to creat games for people who like to play random games and some rallyfans mabye, but they are not willing to make a true and simlike rallygame because if that was the case, they already had succeed. I think its all about the $$$$$
    Of course they are, Milestone is a business, they are supposed to make money. It's naive to think that they'd be doing it for any other reason.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Jan: They can not listnen to everyone of course and they can not do everyone happy - that I understand, but Milestone dont even try to listnen to their fans, its that who is sad...

And of course its all about money but you not understand, and that is my bad english.. You can choose to make a game who is about a sport, like rally - then you choose if that game is going to be as real as possible and have a great realism and then its called a sim - if you do that you may looses some money because the random gamers who not really is loving the sport rather choose to buy Dirt or some ****ty car game...

But Milestone seems to do the other way, they whant to be like codemasters, do a game for everyone like that ****ty Dirt series..

Rally is rally!!! Like F1 is F1....

Every real rally fan have since RBR got old around 2007-2008 seeking and really want a true rally game with todays tec, graphics and more!

But it seems that we never is going to get that where all the small detalis is taking care of and a game with true realism all the way and with realistic SOUND both in and outside the car.

I think wrc 4 will be better then wrc 3 of course and if so, the 4th game will be nice, its not going to be perfect because Milestone like arcade games more then true sim and dont care about small but importent details in this series.

Its not ALL about $$$$, its milions of real rallyfans out there, that should be enuff, if you are seriosly with thw WRC-license...
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 361 Times in 214 Posts
    Downloading the demo now!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 361 Times in 214 Posts
    Got the demo. One stage tested.. Not to the end!

Camera is annoying as I drive with view of the car. Graphics are amazing and Citroen looks brilliant! A bit low at the front though... Damage is most extreme which I like... Stage is brilliant... BUT the car seems to float... Very odd feeling or it just me?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"