Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by René
    Ogier begins his career Loeb ends it. Duel will take place in 2013 between 2 Seb, but it will not change the weak performances of other drivers...
    Only reason Loeb is stil driving, is that team mates of him have to stay behind. (ford does a F***up annyway)

Liked 496 Times in 249 Posts
    During the last year I lost totally my respect for Loeb. He was not willing to compete with Ogier and he forced Citroën to release Ogier´s contract and go away from his team.

Now Loeb is very happy. He is able to win all the time and the WRC is the situation like never before...
    Almost everything about World Rallying
    Rally Paradise
    http://drive.to/rally

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rp
    During the last year I lost totally my respect for Loeb. He was not willing to compete with Ogier and he forced Citroën to release Ogier´s contract and go away from his team.

Now Loeb is very happy. He is able to win all the time and the WRC is the situation like never before...
    And now he claims 8-9-10 titles doesn't matter sure, he convinced me...

EDIT: WRC is not boring because he is the best, I know he is. But last year and this all victories must be granted to him. That is boring...
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r199
    Only reason Loeb is stil driving, is that team mates of him have to stay behind. (ford does a F***up annyway)
    This it is the favourite legend to make of Loeb bashing.
    It is not enough to diminish great performances of the best champion to make bigger the small performance of others. We must remain a little bit serious
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Liked 1,137 Times in 610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rp

I agree on that.
    the events with ogier make the statements of duval pretty credible to me. and if we know/suspect that both ogier and duval where not allowed to compete with loeb, it is doubtful sordo or hirvonen where free to do it.

yes, loeb is the best, i don't think anybody would disagree on that. but if he wouldn't have had the best car for most of the years, combined with a teammate who works only for him, he would not have 8 titles.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    Damn. What that tree is doing there
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Boring rally. :P

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great result from Hirvonen and Latvala. If stars, moon, sun, others planets and rocks etc...are set right we will get tomorrow double podium to FINLAND. But let´s see.
    "Onko vielä pitkä matka jonnekkin?"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    A lot of people are dreaming here. People said that the Xsara was made for Loeb, and that was why he won...
    I said something like that earlier... But I think that i didn't make me clear enough... Loeb don't win any rally because of the car. He win because he is an excellent driver. But now when Loeb is driven by Citroen so many years, they are in situation where 1+1 is more than 2. Loeb is so relaxed in car and he trust it so much that he don't have to do any magic tricks with the car. He don't have to push it over the limit for win. And if Ford drivers want to win, they have to push over the limits... Sometimes they succeed but most of the time they don't...